Chapter 23

Gabrielle's P.O.V

It's finally Thursday and my date with Peyton is at 3:00. I look at the clock and it reads 2:00 my date is in an hour. The lads just got back from the recording studio. Ed is also here along with the boys from 5SOS. I'm freaking out, I need Perrie,Danielle and Eleanor. Tomorrow is my last day in California before we start our Euro tour then come back to the US.

"Hey lads can someone get the girls on skype?" I ask as I walk into the hotel living room

"Yea I'll do it." Zayn got his computer and called Perrie on skype. Thank God Eleanor and Danielle were with her. 

"Hey" I said as I waved to the girls through the screen.

"Hey Angel what's up." Perrie asks

"I need help getting ready for my date with Peyton." I say. I see their faces light up like christmas trees.

"How did he say to dress?" Eleanor asks

"He said to dress casual." I say

"Ok Zayn your on hair duty, Liam you have make up, Louis. Harry, Niall and 5SOS you guys have clothes. Gabbie go take a shower, you have 10 minutes." Danielle shouts out orders through the computer. I do as she says and come back into the room with sweats on  to see the boys raiding my suitcases and Liam playing with make up. I sit down infront of the computer so Perrie can instruct Zayn to do my hair and Danielle can help Liam put on my make up without making me look like a clown.

After 45 minutes of having two boys do my hair and make up, their finally done. I go to see what outfit that the boys have decided on. The room is a mess, my clothes are everywhere but I see my outfit laying across the bed. It's excatly what I would wear.

Peyton's P.O.V

I'm really nervouse for my date with Gabbie. I decided to wear a plaid button down shirt, beige colored cargo shorts, white converse and a white undershirt. I know exactly were I'm taking Gabbie, I've learned everything about her in just three days. I decided to walk since her hotel is only a few blocks away. I'm about to knock on the door but hear.

"Hazza put on some clothes, your going to scare Gabbie." I believe that's Louis

"AHHHHAHHHH" That's definetly Gabbie.

"My eyes!!!!!!." She says, the door flys open and Gabbie run right into my chest.

"I'm so sorry. Hazza you better be wearing clothes. Peyton is here, where's Ed?" She asks. She wearing a pink sweater with short white jean shorts and all black high top addidas. The shorts show off her amazing legs that make her even sexier than she already is.

"Um come in but be warned these boys are crazy." She says with a smile that makes me melt as I look into beautiful carribean blue eyes. We head into the room and she closes the door. I see the boys running around shooting eachother with foam herf bullets. 

"Lads can you guys stop and come introduce yourselfs." She shouts at them. Wow she's very intimadating. The boys put down the guns and come to her side. 

"I already know the One Direction boys but who are the other four." I ask

"Their 5SOS, thats Luke,Calum,Michael and Ashton." She points at each one.

"Yea and were apart of this family too." Calum says

"So if you hurt her your going to have two boy bands, 3 girls and Ed after you so be careful." Harry says coming out of a room fully clothed lke Gabbie told him to be. She smiles at all of them then smiles at me.

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Ed finally walked through the door dressed in casual clothing. Thank God he's here, the boys were starting to scare Peyton.