Chapter 22

The journey back to Paris was a very different to how we travelled to Rome. Don’t get me wrong we were still on his private jet but at least this time we made use of the bedroom at our disposal on the plane. At first I was embarrassed to be having sex on a plane where the flight crew could clearly hear us, but Hamilton convinced me otherwise with his wandering hands. God he was amazing, those strong capable hands were just experts at female anatomy and what makes us tick.

I also had a feeling that when we returned to Paris that everything would go back to normal...I still had to deal with Cassio and my conflicting emotions. I don’t know whether to tell him or not the real reason why we are taking a break. It would break his heart, I really like him, and he is the perfect guy. But maybe he is too nice. There is just something so alluring about Hamilton.

I glanced up from my magazine and gazed at him as he worked on his iPad. His eyelashes were brushing his cheekbones as he frowned at the tablet. His cheekbones were high and chiselled. He looked like one of those Greek statues that you would see in a museum. His strong, wide and well defined jaw was clenched and I sighed a little. I had a strange fetish for jaws...and muscular backs. He has a light dusting of facial hair on his face; I always thought that facial made a man even sexier. He was just the picture of perfection and I hadn’t even begun to describe his wonderful body which I had gotten a lovely view of last night and this morning in the shower...twice...and on the plane. I felt like a sex addict or something.

“You know I can see you looking at me” He said raising an eyebrow while he kept his gaze on the tablet. I went bright red with embarrassment. “I wasn’t staring” I said after coughing to clear my throat. He looked up from his iPad and shot a rather dubious expression at me. I just shrugged my shoulders. “Maybe I was, maybe I wasn’t what’s it to you” I said while grinning as he got up from his seat and sauntered over to me.

“Well I want to know what my woman thinks of me” he said and then winked. I didn’t bother to correct him, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. I liked flirty and playful Hamilton. His lips met mine in a rather chaste kiss. I pulled away and whispered against his lips “I think that you are a very...” I pecked him on the lips, “...ugly man”. I giggled and shoved him away from me. He growled and pulled me out of my seat and sat down. He grabbed my hips and yanked me forward until I was straddling him in the chair.

He slid his hands into my hair and slammed his lips against mine. I gasped and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue in to my mouth. I moaned when his tongue brushed off mine. He slid his hands from my hair and down my back until they rested on the cheeks of my ass. He pushed down on it and grinded my hips against his arousal. I groaned and began to move my hips even faster against his. My hands slipped into his hair and I pulled his head back. One of his hands reached up and began to fondle my breast. I could feel him grow even harder. He then started to place open mouth kisses down my neck. He bit the skin just by my collarbone and groaned. At this stage I was panting and moaning loudly.

“Eh-hum” a faint cough interrupted our heated dry humping session. I glanced over annoyed to see a young airhostess standing beside us. I had completely forgotten where we were. I blushed and tried to move away from Iver’s lap, but he pulled me closer and continued to kiss down my neck. I tried to move again but he slapped my ass. I gasped and stared with my mouth hanging open. “You catch flies” he whispered and shut my jaw with his fingers.

He pulled away and raised an eyebrow at the girl. “Yes” he asked while rubbing my sore ass cheek. The girl averted her eyes “I’m just here to inform you that we will be landing soon and you must take your seats and belt up” she said in a rush and then shuffled back towards the front of the plane.