Chapter 27 - No rest

"Now you're lost
Lost in the heat of it all
Girl you know you're lost
Lost in the thrill of it all"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Morning babe, it's time to wake up..." I said softly when I saw Alix stirring a bit.

She moved closer to my naked body and put one arm around me, tightly.

- "I don't want to get up." She whined not opening her eyes.

- "Come on Alix, is already past lunch time. Leo has been complaining loudly for the past half an hour, being a drama queen. He demands lunch." I said with a smile on my face, knowing he probably already ate 4 meals since he woke up.

She pouted a bit before sighting.

- "Ok, but with one condition." She smiled a mischievous smile and opened her eyes.

I glared at her, waiting for her answer.

- "You have to take a shower with me." She said making me grin.

- "Last night wasn't enough baby? Because I can give you a round... seven? Things are going to get extra wet." I said seductively and smirked.

She blushed a bit, making me kiss her cheek. I got up and waited for her to get up. It didn't take long after she saw my naked body.

We took a shower that lasted a bit longer than usual if you know what I mean and got dressed after it.

We left the room and went to the living room.

- "Finally!!! Can we have lunch now?" Leo almost shouted, instantly getting up from the couch.

Our friends laughed and said good morning. We said good morning back. Apparently lunch was cooked already and the table was set, so we just had to sit down.

- "Sorry Leo, we fell asleep a bit late yesterday." I said making Liam look between me and Alix and laugh.

I looked back at him trying to understand what was so funny. When he looked at me, he put his hands up defensively.

- "It's just, well I think everyone knows what time you fell asleep yesterday. It's just that you're not particularly quiet." He said making everyone laugh again, even Matt.

Alix and I blushed a bit knowing that our friends heard us having sex, but I decided to change the theme of the conversation.

- "Ok, ok, you're all just jealous. Moving on, what are our plans for today? Who's going to get the gasoline?" I asked making everyone calm down.

- "Well, I think we should leave the ladies in the house and go, we still have to walk some miles to get reception and call the cab." Matt answered pointing at Liam and Leo.

Liam accepted, but Leo frowned, probably not liking the idea of having to hike for that long.

- "Well, one of us still has to call our parents and maybe we could try and buy a charger for Leo's phone. I'll go with you and call my mom. Liam can call his dad and maybe June's mom and Matt can call your parents. That way we can leave Leo with the ladies." I said looking around the table.

Everyone seemed to agree.

After eating and cleaning up we decided to take a walk around. We decided to go in the direction of the road, maybe that way it wouldn't be as noticeable that we were making an effort.