thirty

chicken and chili pew pew pew

I never have anything to say to you guys I feel so boring but like go follow my twitter I'm on there like 24/7 it's @intoxicatingcal and I usually just tweet really stupid puns on song lyrics so just

ya

so I think I'm gonna yolo it and let this go free and not limit myself with how long it ends up (usually 1000-1500 words) bc there's like six things I want to do

I have no idea how old jack and ben are and don't feel like googling it so!!!

and I don't think I'm gonna do jokes anymore bc lazy so have a good day you beautiful soul you

oh man guys I heard a tap on my window just now and I looked out it to see if it was a boy like on tv but I looked and there was no boy and tried to look harder but ran into the window don't try this at home

say goodnight rafiki (he has no manners)

»

Emma literally played games on her phone and selfied with sleeping Luke until around eleven when she drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't much sleep (literally two hours) when she woke up to the sound of voices. A pair of arms was still tightly around her stomach and Luke's head was buried in her neck. She surprised herself with the fact that she didn't feel awkward with sleeping with him all night. Emma groaned, cuddling further into his embrace, wanting to go back to sleep.

"They're so cute, what the hell."

"Jack, language."

"Mum, I'm, like, twenty-two."

"Wake them up."

"No! They look so adorable, Ben."

Em forced herself to open her eyes and turned bright red when she realized all three of the Hemmings clan was standing in the middle of Luke's bedroom, all staring at her and Luke like they were some foreign species. She felt so embarrassed upon realization that she most likely looked like an awful groggy train wreck. "Hello . . ." her voice trailed off.

"Great," Jack started, "you've woken her up."

Then Emma practically went blind when a bright flash went off and when she regained eyesight, Liz was holding a digital camera. It was loud and bright and overwhelming yet Luke was still asleep. She stared at the trio before they nodded and shuffled out of the room all at once. Em squeezed her eyes shut and slid down so she was face to face with her boyfriend.

His long eyelashes were brushing the tops of his cheekbones and his cheek was slightly squished from being on the pillow. The pink lips that she'd kissed were parted and chapped, but she didn't care. He looked so beautiful even when he was asleep. His blonde hair was flattened against his forehead.

Emma thought of what he'd said last night, oh. That was so sudden and she wasn't expecting it and she wished she'd said it back and she was feeling so many things at once that she didn't realize that Luke was now awake. She was looking at the logo on her sweatshirt, deep in thought, and jumped in surprise when he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful," he muttered, his voice even deeper than it already was. Luke pulled her closer to him and she nuzzled herself into his bare chest. "How'd you sleep?"

She breathed in his scent. "Um, okay, I guess," she shrugged. Emma felt him pull away from her and she got out of bed, almost falling off. "When's the barbecue?" When he told her that it was at around four, she nodded and stretched. He just sat there watching. "Stop."