Chapter seven

*Brutus Pov*

My vision was all blurry and my head hurt. What happened? I suddenly heard Rose crying and jumped and started to turn to her when I saw the huge hole in the windshield. What is that there? "Esther, Esther baby I-" I looked in the back seat and he wasn't there. It was just Rose crying her eyes out. I quickly undid my seatbelt and quickly crawled in the back to grab Rose. I pulled her out of her seat shhing her gently. "It's okay Rose Dad's got you." I quickly stepped out of the car. There was a guy getting out of a truck. The truck was still attached to our car. "Oh my God is your kid alright!" He said freaking out. My mind was being a little slow. "Yeah what happened." He shook his head looking super guilty. "I think my god damn brakes broke. Look the other guy that was in the car. I'm sorry." I looked at him confused. What guy? He looked further down the street and I saw the body with blue hair in a pool of red. I rushed over after handing Rose to the man. It looked like when he hit the ground his body kept scrapping leaving behind skin and blood. I rolled the body over. It was Esther. A wide eyed, terrified look permanently plastered on his face. Permanently plaster on his dead face. I reached out my hands and lifted his body to mine. I couldn't see again and the already coldness of his body was braking my heart more than it needed to be. "Esther. Fuck Esther I'm sorry. Fuck fuck fuck fuck mother fucking-ARRRRHHHHH!!!" I looked up and screamed. I cried and screamed. "FUCK YOU GOD FUCK YOU!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!" I placed him back on the street closing his eyes and mouth. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIM NOW!! HOW FUCK DARE YOU!!!" I didn't care that I was covered in blood. I yelled and screamed into the clear night sky. I only let them take him away from me once Rose started crying. I only went home because even if Esther is gone I still have a child I need to take care of. I have to take care of the child he gave me. I can't fail him twice.

*Esther Pov

"He's cute." I heard one voice say. "He's marked." Said another voice in the same tone. "Just an observation asshat." Why is this the argument I wake up to? "Yous no let Brutus hear yous. Hes bust yous ass." I said opening my eyes and sitting up. I immediately noticed I was in a bed surrounded by 6 men. 6 extremely attractive men. Not anywhere close to Brutus but closer than most. And them two girls. "Don't see him in here so I can say what I want cutie." I got up and saw that Is taller than him. I rested my arm on his shoulder. "Whatever yous say shorty." He glared at me. But than smiled. "Serpent." He said getting out from underneath my arm and offering his hand giving me a small bow. "Esther." I said accepting his hand and shaking it. "Why do you like him and not my mate?" Asked some random guy with blue hair. It actually looked like it was on fire. Was it on fire or just looked like fire? "Eh to soft can't have any fun." I noticed all the attention was on me. They all looked like a little some I know. "Yous all Brutus family. 8 siblings make 9 kids." A couple chuckled as one of the girls with black hair came up to me picking me up by the waist. She's like ten how can she do that? "Can we keep him? Can we keep him? Pweeeesss!" She asked jumping up and down. "Kiddo I's Brutus's mate so yous ask Brutus." She growled finally setting me down. These Demons be strong even when their little. "Brutus gets all the best stuff." Another man suddenly walked in. He looked more like Brutus than anyone else in the room. He looked at me smiled before turning to all of Brutus's siblings. "Okay everyone out. I'm going to speak to him now. Out all of you." He said immediately herding them out. They one by one streamed out Serpent giving me a little wink on his way out. The cheeky little shit. Oh he and I are gonna have fun. Is it bad that I love jealous sex. Maybe but who cares I'm married. "So he finally found you. He found you and mated you. Good thing to, if he hadn't than you could have gone to heaven." He reached out to take my hand looking at my palm. "Yeah straight to heaven. Would have been years to get threw to the angels to send you down here. We could have even had a war about it." I'm just going to pretend that even half of what he's saying is making any sense. "Yous Lucifer." I said giving him a straight face. He smiled. "I am indeed. And you must be Esther." I nodded. "You know Brutus is one son of the devil." He chuckled. "I's say it cause he's hellishly good looks." He started laughing full force. It was just like Brutus's laugh. Soft smooth and beautiful. "Ah, I can see why you're my sons mate. You're face to face with the devil and you're just making puns. Here come with me." I followed him out of the room and down endless corridors going threw countless doors before we entered the throne rooms of throne rooms. All his kids where in there sitting down truly looking like royalty. "Yous know yous loaded. Also forgot Brutus's a prince Demon." Lucifer chuckled before taking his throne. "Oh you get used to it. Please sit. We have many things to talk about." He pointed at one of the seats closest to him. I noticed the one thing missing. More so the one person missing. "Where Brutus?" Everyone's faces suddenly fell. A silence filled the room. I was suddenly scared of the answered.

"On Earth."