7• Monsters are cute

I dreamed of pink foxes with purple unicorn horns and fairy wings that chased me through the forest as we played tag

I dreamed of pink foxes with purple unicorn horns and fairy wings that chased me through the forest as we played tag. There was a blue tabby cat with shark teeth who floated like a cloud and left a trail of sparkles wherever he flew. He wasn't very nice. He kept spitting sparkle fluffy at us. The fox fairies and I were trying to shoo him away, but he wouldn't stop.

"Luluuuuu🎶.", a voice sung to me sweetly from the skies. I whimpered as my dreams started to go away.
A man chuckled lowly and a hand began to pet my hair," Awwww. Lulu, I'm sorry. Are you still sleepy?"

"Should we let her rest some more? She just woke up from a healing stasis. That's incredibly draining."

"Oh hell no! Wake her ass up! I can't take it anymore!!"
The voice that belonged to the hand on my head, laughed merrily," You're the one who put her in those panties."
"I didn't think I'd have to see them!", the whiny voice cried out. "And I sure as hell didn't expect them to fit so...well they fit. They really really fit."

The voice petting me chuckled," I think they're cute. I just want to pinch her butt cheeks."
It got very quiet after that.

"You good North?"
Someone grunted in response," I'll manage."

"That rubber ducky on her ass is fucking taunting me I swear.", the whiny voice said blandly.

I was starting to drift off again, fortunately going back to the exact moment I'd been at before. I stood on the ground with my fox fairy army looking up at the annoying Cheshire Cat who grinned haughtily at us from above. He let out a loud 'meow' before shooting at us with a sparkle fluff bomb machine gun.

"Lulu, wake up silly.", the playful voice said in my ear.

I put my hand on his face and pushed him away, mumbling," Bad kitty."

It got quiet as I began to slowly drift off. But I was once again awakened by loud laughter. The ground beneath me shook violently and two pythons wrapped around my waist to hold me to the trembling earth.

My face had been resting on my hands, my tummy on another surface and my legs falling on either side of whatever I'd been laying on. I grunted and clenched my fingers around a soft fabric, until it was scrunched within my grasp.

The pythons relaxed their hold and began to rub up and down my sides. The earth grumbled out," Princess? Wake up beautiful. We have a surprise for you."

I raised my head slowly off my hands, looking in front of me to see Victor. I rubbed one eye with a fist, annoyed that the pastel pink sweatshirt's sleeves were too long and covered my hands. Victor chuckled beneath me causing me to quake again before he sat up. I grunted as I slid down his chest and plopped into his lap, my legs straddling his waist.