a "happy" home

They were sitting under the tree. Percy was reading and Lee was smoking. She had restocked on cigarettes.

It was Saturday, so they didn't have any classes. They could just relax.

Lee finished her cigarette, stamping it out on the grass. She looked at Percy. His glasses were slowly slipping down his nose as he read. She moved to sit behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

She began giving him little kisses along his neck.

"What are you doing?" Percy asked.

"Nothing," she mumbled.

She continued her trail down unto his shoulder, pushing his shirt out of the way as she did so.

When she ran out of room, she pulled his face towards her and kissed his lips.

He kissed back and finally closed that book. He turned towards her and put his hands on her waist. Lee let out a yelp of surprise when he pulled her onto his lap. He had never been so dominant with her.

She liked it.

Percy brought a hand to her dark hair. Lee put a hand on his chest. The kiss slowly became more intense as Percy gained confidence. They had never kissed like this before.

He broke away from her and looked behind her. His brows were furrowed.

"Someone's coming," he told her.

Lee swirled around to see two boys trudging up the hill.

"They're my brothers," Percy whispered burying his face in her neck. "I'm sorry for whatever is about to happen."

Anticipation built up inside Lee as she waited for the boys to make it up to them. She was still in Percy's lap.

"Perfect Prefect Percy isn't so perfect after all," one of the boys mocked.

"We weren't even sure if that was you!" the other joined.

"Go away," Percy squeezed her hand.

"We were just concerned for our dear brother," they smiled innocently.

"You've gone off the rails!"

"I heard he didn't do his work the day it was assigned."

"I'm pretty sure he's falling behind in his classes."

"What has happened to our dear Percy," they said in unison.

"How the fuck do they do that?" Lee asked.

"I don't really know," Percy answered.

"We operate on one mind, obviously," they said again, in unison.

"Shit, that's creepy."

"Oh yes, I know."

The twins still hadn't gone away.

"We just might have to tell Mum how her favourite has fallen behind."

"Mum doesn't have favourites."

"That's a fuckin' lie," Lee interrupted. "All mothers have favourites. It's whoever's not being a little shit."

"Oh Gred," one of the twins cried, "We'll never be Mum's favourite!"

"Such a tragedy, Forge."

"I'm so confused."

"They do that."

Lee was starting to get annoyed with the younger boys.

"Look, I don't care why you came over here, but if you'd kindly fuck off," Lee made a shooing motion.