playing nurse

Lee was high.

Real fucking high.

There had been a party in the Common Room, filled with alcohol and drugs. It was a blast.

Eventually the room got too stuffy for her, so she decided to take a walk.

Which was a bad idea, seeing as it was past curfew and she was high. And drunk.

She was somewhere on the third floor when she got caught.

By Percy.

"Lee, what are you doing out?" Percy quickly took off his robe and wrapped it around her. "And what are you wearing?"

"A dress," she laughed, cupping his face. "There was a party, it was real fun Perce. You shoulda been there."

Percy just sighed. He began to walk her through the corridors.

"Let's get you to bed."

"Tryin' to shag me, eh Weasley?" Lee laughed as she stumbled along. "You might have to do a bit more than that, I am a lady."

"Yes," Percy nodded. "How could I forget when you prance around in a shirt, at most."

"I don't prance, I walked," Lee replied, still struggling to keep up with his fast pace. "Hey, Perce, slow down, I'm gonna trip."

He sighed and slowed his pace. He looked at her. She was in an extremely short dress, which he probably wouldn't have minded as much had she been sober. Her hair was wild, surrounding her face in a tangled mess.

"Lee, where's your common room again?" Percy couldn't remeber from the last time he took her there, and hadn't been told the location of other Houses.

"I don't remeber," her eyes went wide. "Percy, who's going to feed my cat?"

"You don't have a cat," Percy sighed.

He did not want to deal with her right now. He had never witnessed Lee so far gone. This was like an entirely new person.

"Oh yeah," she giggled at herself. "I'm silly."

"Please try to remeber where the common room is."

"It's down, and has a door," she pointed to a nearby door. "It's that one!" She turned to point at another door, "no, that one!"

Her arm swung down as she looked around confused. Percy sighed as he realized there was no way he was going to get her to the Hufflepuff Common Room.

"It's alright, you can stay with me for the night," he began to lead her up down the hall.

"Okay," she shrugged. "No funny business, though."

"Of course not."

They somehow made it to the Common Room without being caught by anyone. Percy was releived, explaining the situation to another person would have been difficult and awkward.

The Fat Lady glared at him when he woke her up, but he was used to it by now. He always woke her up after Prefect duties.

He lead her up the stairs to his dorm, thankful that only the girls staircase was charmed. They walked into his room, trying to keep quiet. Or at least Percy was.

"It's so hot in here," Lee complained taking off Percy's robe. She also slipped out of her dress before Percy could stop her. He managed to grab her hand before it could undo her bra.

"Don't do that!" he exclaimed.

"Why not? It's too hot!"

"You have to keep something on!" Percy refused to look at her.