Chapter 17

Choi pd noticed Jungkook looking at you, somewhat intensely, "Yeah! You were the one who gave the flowers earlier to Hyerin, aren't you." He asked.

"Are you two lover or something? Some?"
Choi pd sensed.

You flinched, not knowing what to do.

Jeongyeon hurriedly said, "Anieyo~ 팬 (No, a fan)."

Your jaw dropped, *what?!*
Jungkook startled too.

"Ah! Jinjja? Really? You're Hyerin's fan?" Choi pd giggled.

Jungkook stared at you.

Jungkook lets out a cold laugh

Jungkook lets out a cold laugh. "Anieyo (no), Jeongyeon-ssi, you've got it wrong." He said.

Jeongyeon stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at you softly and chuckled, "Fan animnida (I'm not her fan), Namjoon hyung is the big fan, he was suppose to come here today but something else came up, so I came here instead."

"Ah~ too bad for your hyung, tell him to visit the set anytime." Choi pd giggled.

You glared to Jeongyeon, giving her a *why didn't you tell me he's here* look.

She pointed behind you, a basket full of cellphones.
The pd noticed you looking at the basket.

"Yup, hand over your phones. No phones allowed when having great dinner." Choi pd took your phone too.

You placed your phone into the basket too, realizing, that's why Jungkook haven't been able to answer your calls.

Jeongyeon called Taehyung's attention and Taehyung sat next to Jeongyeon.

The only empty seat on their table was the seat next to Jungkook. You were looking away for another seat with on the other staff.

"Hyerin-ah~ hurry and come sit over here." Choi pd called you. You got no choice, and it was awkwardly silent.

"Well, since we're all here.. *clears throat*" Choi pd stood up from his seat and holds up a glass of soju, calling everybody's attention.

"For the next few months, we'll be working together, I hope we can all be like a one big family, taking care of each other. It may be stressful and tiring, there maybe conflicts and struggles, but I hope we can all find a solution and overcome all of it. Enjoy the precious time with this crew, and of course stay healthy. Cheers!" The pd gave a speech and toast to everyone.

Everyone were having a great time, you wanted to talk to Jungkook but pd seemed to like him a lot. He kept on talking to him.

Taehyung placed meat on your plate. "Meogeo. (Eat up.)"