Mrs.

Gazzy's Point of View

I carried her upstairs, leaving all of my bags right in front of the door. I couldn't believe she was actually in my arms again.

I carried her to my room... it was a mess. All my shit was thrown around in various places. There were empty bottles of Hennessy and vodka everywhere. My pills were all gone. I felt a chill go down my spine.

She been takin pills..?

I looked down at her. Her arms were up around my neck, her eyes were closed. She looked like a little angel in my arms.

"Have you been..?" I began to ask but I stopped myself

She looked up at me

"Are you on some shit right now?" I asked

"Are you?" She asked

We both were. She took everything I had. Only leaving a couple Percosets sitting in a baggy on the floor.

"I just didn't want to be in pain..."

She could've died mixin all this shit.

I did this to her...

I went to put her down on the bed but she clutched me tighter.

"Please don't let go..." She whispered

"Okay, bebita..."

I layed down with her, I needed her so fuckin bad. A month may not seem that long but... fuck, I guess it is when you're in love.
I know whatchu thinkin. Lil Pump ain't no bitch. I just... I love this girl man. I'd die for her.

Elle's Point of View

"Have you been goin to class?" He asked

I had missed him asking me about school. I was actually embarrassed to tell him that I bailed for a while.

"..I didn't go for a week, but I made up all my work."

"Oh..." His voice trailed off "I'm sor-"

"Don't." I stopped him

We were quiet for a while, just gazing at eachother once more. He took my hand and laced our fingers together. I was getting butterflies like the first time we held hands in his car that night.

"...Elle?"

"Yes?"

"...you still love me?"

I was silent.

"I just thought.." He began "I couldn't believe you were here when I walked in... I was goin crazy without you. I can't even believe you're here now-"

A tear fell from his eye, he quickly wiped it away.

"Of course I still love you... but you...you really hurt me." I said "Do you have any idea how seeing that video made me feel? I wanted to die."

He looked down

"I know sorry don't seem like enough." He said "But all I can do is tell you I'm sorry and that imma be different from now on. I don't wanna fuck with pills no more, I don't even wanna fuck with lean no more forreal... I take responsibility for what I did. I know I really hurt you... and I hate myself for it, b-but I can't lose you, bebita..."

I could hear his voice shaking, he squeezed my hand in his. A lump rose in my throat.

"Aye, mírame."
(Look at me.)

I did as he said

"Sabes qué tu eres todo para mi?" He asked
(don't you know you're my everything?)
"I don't want anybody but you. Ever."

He wiped a few stray tears from my cheeks.

"I don't expect you to forgive me... maybe not right away, maybe not ever. But I'm not goin anywhere."

My heart was so full at that moment. I don't know if I'm stupid or if I'm crazy, or if we both are. All I could manage to do was nod.

"Can I kiss you..?" He asked timidly

I nodded once more. He put his velvety lips onto mine. It was the sweetest kiss he'd ever given me. Swishers and Sprite. A taste I didn't realize that I missed so much.

He rested his forehead against mine.

"Marry me.." He muttered

HUH..?!

"What did you just say?!"

"Huh?! I ain't said nothin."

"Gazzy, what did you just say??!"

"Chill man! I ain't said shit!"

A grin crept onto his face

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that..."

"I don't know whatchu pretendin for since I really didn't say nothin!"

I punched him in the shoulder.

"I can't buy a bih no wedding raaang!... unlessshesyou!" He yelled "RATHER GO AND BUY BALMAIN!!"

"GAZZY! QUIT PLAYING AROUND, I HEARD THAT!"

"Man, you ain't hear shit!" He said "You gone crazy in here without me babygirl?"

Oh my god.

"I really thought I missed your annoying ass."
I rolled my eyes

"Mrs. Garcia, please stop making fun of me." He frowned

I was blushing like crazy. I loved the sound of that. Fuck.

"STOP!!!" I laughed

He was dying. I forgot how amused he gets by making me upset.

"HA! Bebita?"

He pulled me close, and gave me a kiss on the nose.

"What?!"

"I love you." He grinned

"Whatever."

"OUUUU! She cold now?!"

"Are you trying to get on my good side because its not working at all." I lied

"Yeah iite." He rolled his eyes

He attacked my face with kisses. I squealed. He grabbed me and pinned me down.

"My wife's so beautiful." He said

"OH MY FUCK! STOP!!"

I don't know if I forgive him, I don't know if we're together, all I know is I haven't smiled in a month and I love this idiot more than life itself.

❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹