harry potter

Leo~
Y/N= your name and L/N= last name/surname

Walking back from school with another day of getting pushed around everywhere not to mention no one really accepted you there.. you can't really say you were a normal person neither can you say you were immortal you just had some sort of concidence with magic you kept it to yourself you told no one and you can't really say your past was pleasant either.

You sighed inwardly to yourself as you made your way home...your aren't and uncle weren't really nice neither did they appreciate you, they had a son a really tubby one not that there was anything wrong with his appearance..it was his personality you hated the most he got away with everything like pulling pranks on you.. sometimes even locking you up in the cupboard under the stairs.

You hated them and you hated these powers too all you wanted to do was fit in, even find yourself a freind..but life had other plans.

Taking a deep break I stepped inside the hell hole I call home, my aunt and uncle looking at me in disgust, yes it hurt but I wasn't fully used to it I went into my so called room, which wasn't really a room... And I decided to sleep it out.

Waking up sweating I looked around  and sighed..I was safe... right?...i couldn't go back to sleep because I was worried..of the nightmare appearing again.. looking at the clock it was 8:00am meaning I had to get up, my cousin Dudley stomped up and down the steps shouting "wake up!".

This was going to be a longgg day especially how it was his birthday, getting dressed I stepped outside and was told to make breakfast for my aunt and uncle once doing so I didn't really have time to eat we were all told to go into the car so we could go to the zoo.

After le car ride

I found him very annoying and you know exactly who I was talking about..him..he went over to a snake and tapped loudly on the glass, but the snake didn't budge "how boring" he said going onto the next animal

I felt bad for the snake so I approached it.. "bet you're tired of people knocking on your glass and bothering you" I muttered to it

The snake looked at me and nodded as to agree with me, "wait..you can hear me"

"Indeed I can" the snake Replied

My eyes went wide wow..so I can speak to snakes and they can talk back..

"Move Y/N" shouted Dudley pushing me to the floor
First ouch
Second that son of a bi-
I glared at him and really wished he'd fall into the glass thing since he was leaning on it..

All of a sudden the glass dissapeared and he actually fell in.. holy shit- this is actually happening, the snake slithered out and stopped besides me "thank you" said the snake as it went of scaring people..

Good lord what have I done..I'm screwed I'm totally dead they're going to blame this on me Godammit- my uncle was literally glaring daggers into my back

As we got home my uncle started shouting at me threatening to lock me up, while also saying how nice he was..

Kind my ass more like..I went towards the door to pick up mail and checked through it.. there's one that caught my eye it was a letter for me it said: Ms Y/N L/N
The cupboard under the stairs
5, Ylisse drive, little whinging Surrey
I read it over and over again as I went towards the kitchen handing my uncle his stupid letters I was about to open it untill Dudley, taking the advantage of his height took the letter of me "look, Y/N got a letter" he shouted for the millionth time today
"Who'd ever write too you" my uncle said snatching the letter and ripping it in half...