"It's always gonna be you."

Warning: This chapter contains mature themes. You can skip it, and it won't have any affect on the story.

Thank you xo

---------------------------------------
"I found peace in your violence
Can't tell me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long
I found peace in your violence
Can't tell me there's no point in trying
I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long." The horrifying sound of Wanda's voice jumped off the walls, and my guess is all the neighbours would have moved out by tomorrow.

"Please! For the love of what is holy just stop it!" Cringing at how high pitched her voice was, I sighed in relief once she stopped singing.

"You don't like my voice?" She pouted.

"Oh, I love it. Just don't give up your day job." Giving her a thumbs up, I watched as she shot me a playful glare, angry that I wasn't a fan of her singing.

The door bell rang startling the both of us.

"I'll get it, you check on the food." Skipping to to the front door, she almost tripped on her own shoes, making me let out a chuckle.

Checking on the food, I looked at my phone for the millionth time today. And still no texts or calls from him. I guess I didn't mean much to him did I?

"Wanda!" I paused, grabbing a few plates, "if you don't come here right now, I'll eat your mashed potatoes."

"Well, I'm not Wanda, but I could really use those mashed potatoes of yours after all this shopping."

Spinning around in an instant, I was met with Tony's hopeful expression, while carrying a dozen of shopping bags.

"I..uh...I got those shorts you were staring at last week in the mall, and I also got you two beautiful dresses that I thought would look great on you, and a necklace, a pair of earrings, and a few shirts since you complained that you poured coffee on your favourite one...." He started rambling and stuttering as he set down each bag slowly.

I spotted Wanda in the corner of the room giving me a shy smile while mouthing 'Don't eat my mashed potatoes'

"I'll give you two a minute." Slowly, she backed away, leaving us the two of us alone in the living room.

The room was silent, and as I stared at him I could see that he tried his best to make me forgive him.

"Do you think I wanted all of these stuff?" Tilting my head to the side, I sighed waiting for his response. I never wanted all of those expensive clothes and jewellery. I just wanted to know he cares.

"Well, I guess not?" He shook his head quickly. "That's not the point. I wanted to do this for you." Giving me a hopeful smile, he hesitantly started taking a few steps towards me.