The Beast

Name?

My name's Mady.  

Have you read any stories that have been placed in the Watty Awards before?

Yeah, I started reading From Heaven to Earth, a fantasy for these upcoming Watty Awards.It's a good one!  

Do you prefer fave or favorite? Why?

Fave, cause that's what cool people say.  

When you wear socks do they always match?

WHEN I were socks, I make an effort to mismatch them, actually(:  

What gets you started writing a story?

Whenever I get even the faintest idea, I just try to start writing before I think too hard on it...sometimes it turns into nothing, but sometimes it turns out pretty good!  

What do you want to do with your life?

I think I'd like to be an English teacher, and maybe publish a book or two...?

  Do you read daily?

I do!

Guys wearing eyeliner. Your thoughts?

Horrifying, usually...however, I'm sure there are some guys who could pull off anything!

Do you think toys come to life when no one is around?

Mh mh...I swear I caught them at it once!

Which do you use more Wattpad or Facebook?

As of recently, Wattpad.

How many reality tv shows do you watch? Name your favorite one?

Uh...I watch American Idol, Survivor, America's Got Talent, Wipeout, and So You Think You Can Dance...and my fave's probably America's got Talnet because it's do crazy and random.

Red or Yellow

Yellow, a happy color(:

How do you think you’ll fair in a zombie attack?

Are you kidding?I wouldnt--I'd be the first to die!I'd probably just curl up and whine...

What do you think of when you hear of someone having a normal life?

BORING!!Working as an acountant and eating balony sandwiches and vacationing in Florida and stuff!

Are you talkative?

It depends who with (:

How many people have fanned you?

I think I'm up to like, 105 now.Thanks everybody!

How often do you update your story?

I've only got one story, and I've been updating every few days, though I'll probably slow as it gets longer.

What is your least favorite fruit?

I never cared for honeydews...they're just too watery, you know?

What would you like to say to your fans and future readers?

to my fans and future readers, I'd like to say thanks so much for taking the time to read my works, and I'm really open to any critiques or opinions!<3 's to you!