Loveliest

Soonyoung spoke. He said something along the lines of "Just tell me the truth."

"Please use sign language. I don't care who sees anymore." Wonwoo frowned. He was fed up of having to hide everything from everyone.

"This could be a lot faster if you told the truth." Soonyoung's actions were timid.

"I was telling the truth. Why would I lie about that?" Wonwoo signed too.

"It seemed like you were just saying it for attention. It's difficult to believe."

It had only taken a few comments from Soonyoung and Wonwoo was already fuming. He was being a complete idiot for no reason whatsoever.

The entire time Jihoon sat behind them watching in confusion. Before, he had no idea Wonwoo was deaf and it took him a while to figure out why the two boys were waving their arms around and pulling over exaggerated facial expressions.

"I'll prove it." Wonwoo said out loud.

Soonyoung nodded as if to say "I dare you to try." So Wonwoo called Mingyu over.

"You ok, baby?" He whispered so that Soonyoung couldn't hear.

"No. I'm so mad right now. Can we just get this over and done with so I can get out of here as fast as possible?"

"Alright." Mingyu flashed him an encouraging smile before turning to Soonyoung "Since you're finding it so difficult to trust that your best friend is not lying I'm going to say something to Wonwoo and if he hears it he's going to repeat it." Wonwoo could tell he was scowling by the sound of his voice but as soon as he turned to look at him again his face softened.

"You ready?" Mingyu said.

Wonwoo nodded.

"Mingyu wants Wonwoo to know," He started and his boyfriend repeated him exactly.

"That he is the most wonderful person he has ever met,"

"That he is the most wonderful person he has ever met," Wonwoo smiled as he spoke Mingyu's words.

"And even though he gets very sad sometimes,"

"Mingyu wants him to know that he is perfect in every way despite what anybody else says."

"Mingyu wants him to know..." Wonwoo's voice trailed off into an utterly adorable smile.

"You could've just lip read all that." Soonyoung interrupted with a deadpan voice trampling on the butterflies in his stomach that Mingyu had given him, crumpling their wings and crushing their bodies below his feet wrecklessly.

"It seems pretty legit to me." Jihoon said in the background. "Stop being such a Debby downer, Soon."

Mingyu frowned and turned his back to Wonwoo so he couldn't see his mouth and therefore couldn't possibly lipread "Can you still hear me, Wonwoo?" He said out loud.

"Yes. I can hear you." Wonwoo replied, hugely hurt that he had to go so far to convince his friend.

"Ok, then tell Soonyoung I think he's being a total di-"

"This is ridiculous." Wonwoo huffed and march towards his best friend, "If you don't want to believe me then fine. I'm not going to waste any more time screwing around like this!" He spat and Soonyoung scowled in reply.

Wonwoo wanted to hit him and it took every muscle in his body to stop himself. Eventually he gave up and stormed out of the shop, Mingyu on his tail.