What are you doing here? #3

YOONGIS POV ;
^*^

Today is the day off the ball. It starts at 7pm leaving me an hour until the worst night of the year. I find it funny how when I was young I always looked forward to meeting all the different types of myths and was always so interested in their anatomy, now nothing new and exciting happens. What have I to look forward to? Watching them gossip about politics? talk about the filthy smell that is humans?

"Son! How are you feeling about tonight? Are you going to find your mate?"
Oh yeah and that.

"I'm not sure father, when I find them I'll find them I guess"
Ive always been an old soul, always believing that I'd meet my mate, almost 300 years later and I'm starting to lose hope, i don't wish to end up weak but I also don't wish to end up with an annoying female who only wants me for my alpha status, at least I know my mate was made for me and I can only hope that the stars are not cruel, everybody has a soulmate who they meet in each life when reborn, I'm just waiting for mine to appear or as I say much like wine the longer you wait the better it will be or at least that what I keep telling myself. I feel my father getting anxious lately and I've overheard him talking to my good friend Namjoon asking whether or not I've met someone. I don't care to let him down but I don't think I could let my own wolf down like this.

Just as the ball is starting I've gone to Hobi to help me change, he will accompany me tonight since I can use him as an excuse to get away from uninteresting myths.
"Let's go Yoongi Yo"
"Don't call me that, I'm Prince Yoongi to you whilst in public, you don't want me to have to castrate you do you?"
Hoseok just smiles and skips along holding onto his hyungs arm.
"Let's go Prince Yoongi Yo"

^*^
Walking into the hall was always an over exaggerated entrance. 8pm saw both boys walking down the obnoxiously long staircase towards everybody who was looking at them with their jaws open and champagne glasses tilted slightly showing they had been mid way through conversations.

"Hello and thank you for joining us in the Kingdom of vampire wolves in Daegu, please enjoy your stay" Yoongi said whilst bowing his head slightly going over to a waiter to pick up his glass of blood specifically shipped from Italy for this certain celebration.
Mingling around and talking to people saw Yoongi grow tired faster than he thought was possible, he however couldn't leave the ball which is the downside of holding it, he could see his father sat down on his throne talking to some of the main leaders in each continent, he really doesn't envy his father in moments like these.
"I'm gonna go and get some fresh air Hoseok I'll be back in a second"
"Okay see ya"
He could see Hobi talking to some beta girls and hybrids, shaking his head with a slight smile he stepped out onto the patio lighting up a cigarette and leaning over the edge of the metal bar looking down towards the walkway out front where only a few myths stand talking quietly most in greeting. Closing his eyes and breathing in slowly he felt his fangs sharpen along his gums and electric course through his body making him feel strong once more as his wolf surged forward shocking him and that's when he smelt vanilla mixed with wet spring mornings. Opening his eyes he saw them flash red in the pavements reflection, vanishing and reappearing on the ground down outside he could see a young boy talking furiously to his friend.
My mate is a human? -.-

TAEHYUNGS POV;
^*^

I was staying round at Jimins which probably isn't the best idea when I've got to go to a fuxking party or whatever. I saw Jimin sleeping next to me as he passed out midway through watching beauty and the beast.
"Goodnight Chimney I'll see you later"
Kissing my best friend on his forehead I sneak into his bathroom changing into the all black and black sparkled blazer suit I had prepared before sneaking back out and leaving. It's good to be fashionably late to a vampire party right?

 It's good to be fashionably late to a vampire party right?

JIMINS POV;

I threw on my black hoodie with labels on as  I jumped out of bed before following Tae, it's only been a couple days since I've found out about this so called party and he's been distant every time I've mentioned it? Is it bad? Maybe I'm a bad fri...

I threw on my black hoodie with labels on as I jumped out of bed before following Tae, it's only been a couple days since I've found out about this so called party and he's been distant every time I've mentioned it? Is it bad? Maybe I'm a bad friend if I follow him? What if he hates me? Everybody hates me.....
I see Tae getting in his car and follow in mine turning my lights off when we get to a desolate road surrounded by trees... I've never been here before the hell? Is my Tae part of some cult or something? I start to get creepy and eerie vibes.
I see him getting out the car and I clearly see his glitter atire... maybe he's on a date or something and I've just hate crashed it I should turn back.
"Hey Taehyung how are you today, late as usual I see?"
I hear a man say just as I was getting out my car. Looking over I see a tall and pretty guy who has a large smile on his face.
"Hey Seokjin I'm sorry I had to take care of Jimin again"
Of me? I knew I was a burden and he's probably going to have a nice date with this ridiculously handsome man...
"You mean you're human friend?"
Human friend...? This guys a bit weird
"As in the friend that's standing outside that car over there?"
I see the guy point his finger at me and for some reason I panic and start trying to get back in my car until I see Tae next to me
"Jimin what the actual hell are you doing here?"
"I'm sorry I was insecure and followed you here I'm really sorry for ruining your date I'll go sorry"
"Jimin what are you doing here!!?"
"Tae what is this place?" I say upon realisation on where I actually am as I see various eyes following my movements
"Jimin you need to leave quickly!"
I feel a sudden mix of aggression, power and calmness wash over me making me feel slightly lightheaded.
"Yes, what are you doing here?"
I look over to see a man standing in a mixture of white and black staring at me with Red eyes? What the hell?

End of Chapter 3
They finally meet! I'm not sure whether or not I like the quick change of POV. Let me know whether you prefer to have a single in depth POV or whether you prefer quick changing povs with a fast paced storyline (in other words do you want this chapter split into two with more depth and characterisation or do you want me to focus on the storyline and the movement of it?)  :)

Sneak preview

"You're cute"
"Fuck Off"
"And feisty"
"Do you wish for me to repeat myself or...?"