Chapter 12: To Chase a King

(Aoi's Pov)

I look through the school's newspaper, "Wellston Weekly! Top Story: Students cause bomb threat at Kovoro Mall! Two Injured. -by Anonymous"

"Huh..." I skim through the article, "Can't be Isen... He always puts his name on an article."

I look at the "Two Injured" at the title and groan, "Hope they didn't include my name-"

"Remi, Blyke, Isen, and Aoi. Please report to the main office!" I heard the intercom shouted.

"... Spoke too soon..." I groan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headmaster slap the newspaper on the ground, "I'm sure you four know why I called you here." all four of us are standing up straight. Each and every one of us have a worry expression on our face.

"Mhm..." I nodded slightly.

"Is everything written in this article true?" Headmaster Vaughn ask. His expression stoned serious.
"Not entirely, sir. It doesn't tell the complete story." Remi explain.

"Y-Yeah." I nodded, "We chase the one that pulled the bomb, but we were mistaken for the ones that set it off. It was a misunderstanding. The securities at the mall should clear things up by now." I added.

Remi look at me and give me a small smile.

I slightly blush and nod to her.

"Good, at least you did that." Vaughn sat down, "Let me remind you. Wellston has a very unique environment. Here, you have the freedom to exercise your abilities as you with, because the damages are easily repairable."

"Heh, lucky for me, I'm a cripple." I smirk.

I felt a nudge on both of my sides and see Remi and Isen glaring at me. Vaughn just look at me and sigh.

"But the moment you step off campus, you need to be more careful, Wellston's reputation and others' safety are on the line." Vaughn continue. "You four... Are the most powerful students."

"... Really?" I arch an eyebrow at the Headmaster.

"G-Gah!" Realizing his mistake he cough a bit in embarrassment, "I mean 'You three'."

"Thank you." I see Isen, out of the corner of my eye, sigh.

"Anyway, What you decide to do out there could significantly impact those around you. So, the next time any of you run into a special situation... Don't act impulsively." the Headmaster warn, "Think about the consequences of your actions before making a move. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Headmaster!" All four of us replied, we all turn to exit the office.

"Aoi." Vaughn called out.

"Hm?" I turn and look at the Headmaster.

"Stay here for a bit."

I turn to look at the other three, "I'll be fine. You go on ahead."

"Alright, Aoi." Remi nodded.

"Heh, good luck." Blyke smirk.

Remi glared at him and give Blyke a small shock from her fingertip.

"Gah! Remi!"

As they exit, I turn to the Headmaster. His eyes looking at me, much more serious.

"You injured two men." He stated.

"Wellllll, I gave one of them some Vitamin C afterwards." I worriedly chuckle a bit.