Thomas Imagine (Request!)

Warning: Possible TMR movie spoilers if you haven't seen it.
Word Count: 3564 words
Quick A/N: This is part one of a request for ThomasNewt2922 . It's not 100% to the movie, but I hope you like it. I promise I won't take as long with part two. Thank you so much for requesting!  I had a lot of fun writing this one.

• • • • • • • • •

It was dark. My mind was spinning. My heart was racing. I looked around the cage I was in and tried to see through the darkness.

In the corner opposite of me were wooden boxes filled with various items. I heard a pig squeal as the cage started to move.

I went to get up, but my arms were held back by two little toddlers, roughly three years of age, a boy and a girl, sitting in my lap holding onto each of my arms. They were asleep, somehow, even though the cage was loud. I tried to scan my mind to see if they were mine, to try and find their names so when they woke up I could say that it's okay, that everything is fine.

Logan and Laura. They were twins and they are mine. I wondered why we were here. I wondered what we did to be in this cage that was rising faster and faster. I wondered who I was, what my name was, what I looked like. All I found was the simple name of Thomas, which I knew wasn't my own.

The cage came to a slamming stop and I felt myself hug my children tighter. Above, the roof of the cage opened. Nearly sixty teenage boys stood, staring down at the three of us.

"Bloody hell..." One boy with sandy blonde hair spoke, running his hand through it. "First the girl, now a mother and her two kids?"

My eyes skimmed through the crowd of boys, until my eyes landed on a familiar face. Dark brown hair it was almost black, brown eyes, that was him. That was Thomas. Our eyes met and the other boys seemed to have noticed.

"Thomas, you're probably freaking out the Greenie...er...Greenies." A boy with a leather backpack spoke, lightly punching Thomas's shoulder.

"Where are we?" I asked, the boys still staring.

"You're in the Glade." Thomas responded, looking at you and then towards the sleeping Logan and Laura.

"The...Glade?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

Laura began to stir and she rubbed her eyes as she sat up. "Mommy," She began to stretch her little arms. "Where are we?"

"Shh..." I quietly hushed the toddler who I knew would soon ask a bunch of questions. Ropes were tossed down to the three of us. I gently picked up Logan, who was still asleep. Thomas had helped Laura out of the Box, giving her a slight smile. I wondered if he recognized her.

Careful of not hitting Logan's head on the wire inside, I climbed up the rope. When I reached the top, Laura cowered back towards me and she hugged my leg in fear. I wouldn't blame her. Being greeted by nearly sixty confused teenage boys isn't the best thing to happen.

"Uh...Tommy, you wanna show the Greenies here where they'll be sleeping?" Newt asked, turning towards Thomas.

He nodded and gestured us to follow him. The other boys continued to stare at us, but they had wandered off to their jobs.

"I know you have a lot of questions, but I promise we'll answer what we can." Thomas spoke.

"Where are we?" Laura's little voice spoke.

Thomas smiled. "You're in the Glade."

Thomas led us to a small building. Inside was a makeshift bed. "This room was where our Leader, Alby, slept until..." Thomas's eyes wandered towards Laura. "Until he decided he didn't want to sleep here anymore. It's a private room so no one will wander into it. You guys can use it until we get out of here."