Chapter twelve

"Make sure you call me when you land." Ellie said as she helped put my bag on my other shoulder.

"Got it mom." She rolled her eyes and pushed me away.

"And let me know if there's some danish cuties!" Viv yelled and gave me a high five.

"The only danish cutie she'll looking at is me." V said as she came to my side. I chuckled and draped my arm over her shoulder.

"True." The intercom called for our flight and we started to part with my two bandmates. "Tell Ny I said bye since she was too 'tired' to come." The two nodded sadly and waved at us as we started to walk to the terminal.

"My brother is going to pick us up from the airport." She said as she read from her messages. I nodded and hissed a little as my wrist started to throb from under the cast. "Did you bring your painkillers?"

"Yeah." I nodded and pulled my bag higher on my shoulder when it started to fall. "I didn't wanna take them because then I'd knock out on the plane and you'd be by your self." She stopped and smiled at me.

"The shit you say makes it hard for me to not kiss you 24/7." She shook her head and dug into the pocket of my bag, bringing out my pill bottle. "Take them, I've been on planes by myself before and I won't be alone." I grabbed the two pills and the water bottle she handed me then swallowed them both. "Ok, let's go to Denmark!" She grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers as we walked through the airport.

-

"Y/n, babe." I felt my body being shaken. "Wake up. We landed." I took in a deep breath and stretched as I looked around the empying plane.

"Already?" She stood up and took our bags out of the overhead compartment.

"It was like nine hours." I furrowed my eyebrows and took out my phone as I looked at the time. We left at eight am and it was two in the morning.

"Well shit." I stood up and cracked my back. "These are like little anaesthesias in a pill." I grabbed my backpack and flung it over my left shoulder.

"Ready?" She asked. I nodded and followed her out of the plane and to the front. I didn't bring any security because I didn't expect anyone to know I was here but boy was I wrong.

"Y/n Vanessa!" Shouts were immediately heard as we stepped out of the airport.

I ducked my head and grabbed Vanessa's hand with my free hand as I weaved us through the paps.

"Why are you guys in Denmark?"

"Where's the rest of Envy?"

"How big is your dick, Y/n?"

I chuckled and shook my head as I called over my shoulder, "As big as the eiffle tower!" V laughed and pointed at a black jeep where a guy stood with an emotionless stare.

"That's your brother?" I questioned as we walked over to the car. She nodded and skipped to him with a wide smile.

"Smile at your big sister, you ass." His face broke into a wide grin as he pulled her into a hug.

"How are you?" His accent was thicker and higher than I would expect it to be.

"I'm good. This is Y/n." She stepped back and pointed to me.

His smile dropped immediately as he walked to me.

"You're the girlfriend?" I nodded slightly as he stared me down with his piercing hazel eyes. "And what the hell happened to your arm? Vanessa did it I bet." His face lightened up as he pulled me into a hug. "I'm just messing, our family aren't hard asses. I'm Dion."