CH.2

nash's P.O.V

I ended up telling my girlfriends the truth now just to find the last one I was walking around searching for the pink bundle of hair. I finally spotted her in the canteen "looks like you finally found tera" sylvia said smiling with reiki's arm around her "what? how? why?" I ask "simple I knew you were just playing with me I was actually trying to get you to tell them the truth and for emma to realize" terari answers "so this was all a setup?" I ask them "no it wasn't I just happened to come through and you just lost" she answered dammit how did I not see it coming? I saw the two get up "well it was fun teaching the schools biggest player a lesson but we have swim meet see ya" terari said "and I don't wanna get on Aquarius' bad side she's scary...." sylvia added we all shivered. 

weeks later

I decided to sit outside with the other my mind went back to the rejection damn I have to break that girl somehow but how? I tried everything during classes but she kept making a fool out of me. there has to be a way I can beat her she doesn't even study that much "go join yuki you flirt!" a familiar voice yelled "wow 2 strong sylvia kicks" another voice said "yo sylv" the others greeted "hey" they greeted "yuki and daiki annoy you again?" reiki asks she sat down putting her head down "yeah I've gotten used to giving them sylvia kicks" she answered sending glares at the two "ok so how's it going-" "we decided to stay friends beside I don't love him in that way" she answered interrupting kai "so what was that?" gale asks "just so snowman would back off but he's been bothering me more" she answers "so you free for another rel-" "finish that sentence and I'm going to give permission for my uncles to beat you" she interrupted "so you free tonight?" I flirted "I am seriously an inch away from going all demon on you" she said "don't worry we can take care of that" uncle gajeel said coming out with the others "for once I'm actually happy you were spying on me" she said getting up walking towards them and putting her hand on uncle jellals shoulder "I give you full permission" she stood aside they smirked coming closer.

Sylvia's P.O.V

"I think this is a bad idea" terari said "nonsense he deserves this" I said when suddenly I got tackled in a hug "sylvia~" gary cooed I got up "take a hike buddy!" I yelled sylvia kicking him.

"oh are you joining the tournament?" raina asks "yeah I am but it's in the gmg" I answered "shouldn't we start training?" yui asks "yeah I'm going to start training at a lake or river" I answered "ok if need us we'll be at home" terari said "let's just head to the guild" jia suggested  "all right I'm all fired up!" I yelled "I see you are very excited" aunt erza said "oh hey guys" we greeted "geez your as childish as natsu " aunt lucy said I scowled at her  "no I'm not!" I yelled terari giggled.