07.

"Now now now, Alexandrina June Reddins what have you done this time"

It was a few days later, Alexandrina and Cedric continued meeting ever night for a few hours, continuing to look for what the first task might be specifically. But to no avail. The first task was only four days away, and all the champions knew what the first task would be consisting of. Dragons.

Alexandrina was in her Potions class, standing with Matthew, her best Ravenclaw friend.

"Matthew, you know I have no bloody idea what I'm doing in this class you git" Alexandrina huffed as her potion turned green stead of blue. "And how dare you use my full name, you know Alice Reddins only uses it when she's really angry at me"

"Merlin I know Alex, your mother is a bloody beast sometimes!" At the mention of a beast, Alexandrina visibly winced as she remembered the dragons.

"What's wrong Alex? Is it because I said that about your mum, cause you know I didn't mean it right?" Matthew moved a step closer to Alexandrina who felt her shoulders sag.

"No I'm fine, it's just I heard the champions have to go against dragons, and beast just reminded me of it" Alexandrina spoke, stretching the truth slightly.

"Yeah! I heard from Hugh that the dragons are going to be some sort of an obstacle" Matthew perked up, and went back to stirring his potion, "Dangerous but exciting"

"Obstacle..."

She watched Matthew pick only the short dragon horns, exclaiming as he went off talking about how much he loved being so ironic.

That was it. The first task did have something to do with dragons, but the champions didn't have to fight them, they had to take something from them.

"Oh Merlin Matthew! Thank you so much!" Alexandrina grabbed her books before sprinting out of the room, knowing class would be over in a few minutes anyway.

"Hey where are you go-oh never mind, I guess I'll finish this potion for you then" Matthew grumbled as he started working on Alexandrina's potion, scared Professor Snape would get angry at her.

Alexandrina saw him at his usual spot, on the bench outside with his friends. His stupid friends.

She spent approximately three minutes pacing, then another five minutes grumbling reasons why she shouldn't tell Cedric what she learned, then four more minutes convincing herself it was the right thing to do.

She gave a mental 'screw it' before she marched up behind Cedric and tapped on his shoulder as his friends stared at her wide eyed.

"Oh hello Alex" Cedric first looked at her surprised, then he smiled at her/

"I need to speak to you please" Alexandrina kept her chin up, then said in a quieter voice, "About  you know what"

Cedric's eyes grew wide in recognition, "Sure lets go over there"