Chapter twenty three ~ happy

The boys were happy. They had each other, they had friends. They had learned to look past the rude remarks and the mean looks they were getting had gone remarkably down. Even the teachers seemed to accept their weird relationship.

Jungkook had moved in with Taehyung. Nobody officially announced this, Jungkook just stopped going home to his annoying mother and stepfather. Jimin, on the other hand, stayed over Tae's house only once or twice every week. He was quite happy in the dorm, he didn't want to leave them altogether.

Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin had started preparing for the ball at the end of the year with the rest of the dance group. New year was approaching and Tony wanted them to put on a small show for the party at school. Meanwhile, Taehyung had completely changed his idea about dancing. He loved listening to Jimin and Jungkook, his boyfriends were too excited about the show and he loved to see them enthusiastically trying to tell him about it.

"Tony is even gonna let us make a duet cover!"

"Yeah we are thinking of singing We Don't Talk Anymore."

"Wait... isn't this supposed to be a dance show?" Taehyung was confused.

"Yeah but he asked us if we could also do other things..."

"A lot of people are doing duo/trio performances!" Jungkook started.

"The Chinese change students that hang around with a large group even wrote a song and they are gonna perform! Wait- are they seventeen people in that huge group of theirs?" Jimin added.

"You're talking about Minghao and Junhui! Yeah they won't tell us anything about the song, they say it's a surprise. They are thirteen people in that group btw! Why do people keep saying it's seventeen! Ugh." Jungkook responded.

"Oh sorry! Also, I totally forgot to mention, me, Jungkook and Hoseok are gonna have a trio dance show."

"Oh yeah, we're working on something really big!"

"We can't show you how it is though."

"Yeah we already told you more than you should now."

Taehyung wasn't even listening anymore. More than a week had passed since they started dating when they were having that conversation. It was a friday evening and Jimin decided to go out with them for a couple of hours. Taehyung was looking at his two boyfriends with awe, he was too busy trying to understand how he manage to get these two boys to like him, he couldn't concentrate on what they were saying.

He was shaken from his thoughts when he realised both boys were looking at him. "I... uh... yeah." he mumbled.

x X x

Not long after, Namjoon got out of the hospital. Police still hadn't found who found who attacked him at the time. At this point, everybody acted like they forgot about it. It took one more week for Jean to recover from her wounds. When she was finally up and walking, she started chemotherapy. She didn't even try to hold the truth from Tae this time. He hated to see her mother like that, but she had moved back with him and his father. He guessed it made sense for her to move back in but seeing her casually walk around the house delighted him.

They even had big Kim family dinners every sunday evening, in which Jungkook and Jimin participated. It was obvious that although his dad had twice the work as before, he was trying way harder to have time with his family.

Taehyung didn't know how or why he got there. Everything in his life seemed to be going well. He had friends, he had lovers, he had parents...

So the time passed, not before long it was Christmas. Yoongi, Hoseok and the trio had gotten really closer, they had been through good and bad times together. They had celebrated Jimin's birthday together, they all helped Tae pick a gift for his mom. They also had been there for Tae when he was feeling down about his mother's cancer. His mother had quite a serious cancer (bone marrow) but the doctors were really hopeful cause they caught it in its really early stage. The boys knew Christmas was supposed to be a time you were supposed to be with your family, but that was also why all of them agreed to spend it together. They even made a small secret santa between each other.