I am going to regret this later

This is a very light hearted chapter with a very drunk Elie.

"Byee!" I wave off mother dearest as she runs away never looking back at the god who held me and Zeus dumps Ariel on a flabbergasted soilder before he too disappears.

We were the last to leave, my lips pinched to a thin line as I sulked. "What was that drink for?"

Hades looks to me, his expression almost fooling me to believing he had nothing to do with god who had so persistently forced down a hideous looking drink down my throat.

"It will help you recover from your current state faster."

I glare back at him wanting to grab a stone and scrape down at my tongue to kill the lingering taste. "It was disgusting."

Unflinching to my cold gaze he still defends his actions. "You won't suffer from a headache after your rest."

"It was sooo disgusting!" He looks at me for a long time before he nods not in agreement but more to himself knowing nothing would go through.

My chin was resting on his shoulders my face angled towards his in a guilty indulgence I had developed for his lustrous hair, fine like silk but even the comparison wasn't entirely fair to its addicting texture.

But as I am lulled to sleep by its brushes my droopy eyes falls on a stricking figure by the door we just entered through.

"Hey!" My eyes regain its focus and Hades isn't the least bit startled when I inch back as if he was always keeping watch. "Can you let me meet that guard over there." I point at the person who sticks himself painfully close to the wall hoping to become invisible in the eyes of the god who turns back.

"Please."

I do not give deep meaning to his tightening grip as he asks walking further away. "Why do you want to meet him?" He utters each word with careful precision and clarity like he was afraid I wouldn't hear.

Frowning, I grab hold his neckline revealing the pale flawless skin over his collarbones. "Please Hades."

But uncaring of his crumbled clothes he patiently queries. "What matters do you want to consult with him?"

"Consult?" My eyebrows raise. "No, no, I have nothing to consult with him. I just want to tell him something, just tell him something."

"Hades?" I look to him when he doesn't respond. "Can you walk the other way?" I strain my neck to see beyond the corner we now turn. "Hey! I can't see him anymore." Hades is quick to hold me down when I attempt to climb over and down his shoulders, nearly falling off before he realises my intention.

"What do you want to tell him? He asks easily putting an end to my struggle, but my body remains taut like a string about to snap.

I stare at this unparalleled beauty who refuses to let me do as I please and knowing I was no match for him physically I was willing to reach a compromise.  "Will you let him know if I tell you?"

"Yes." He agrees without delay and I longer fight his hold and let my body limb to adjust into the comfort of his hands.

A minute pass before anyone of us speaks.

"Elia."

"Hmmm?" My eyes flutter open to his, that were littered with freckles of light delicate blue in the molten pools of amber.

"What do you want me to let him?"

"Yeah, yeah! He looks just like my best friend Alec like the carbon copy of him!" I yell in excitement. "Expect the guy we saw was shorter, I think."