New York

Gazzy's Point of View

1. Gray (I didn't even know they could do that)
2. Green
3. Green
4. Blueish Green

I was starting to count the days by using the colors her eyes changed

Some romantic shit right?

Every day I spent with her, I tried to make her feel special. She deserves the world and I'm really tryna to give it to her. This was the first time she was actually going to be flying with me somewhere, instead of just meeting me.

We were standing at the airport, she was checking the screen with the flight times and gates on it. We were leaving from a separate air strip with a private jet.

"Gate C-31..." She said

I grabbed her hand and and we started walking.

"Are you excited bebita?"

She nodded

"I've never been to New York before."

"Whaaat? I gotta show my girl the city. You're gonna love it. Promise."

I gazed at her, she looked so cute with her hair up in that messy ass bun. She had my diamond choker on that I gave her before we started dating.

"Oh, there's somethin I wanted to ask you.."

"Hm?" She replied

"MYYY NIGGAS!!!"

Purp attacked us both.

Man 😑

"Y'all as hype as I am?!" He asked excitedly

"Hell yeah!" I said "We boutta shut the city down ESSSKETTIIITTT!"

The rest of the crew came up and we all walked to the gate.

Elle's Point of View

I'd never been in a plane this fancy before. Actually its a jet, but whatever. I mean, shit, I'm drinking a mimosa and we haven't even taken off yet.

Gazzy sat down next to me after a little bit.

"Oh, babe, what'd you want to ask me earlier?" I remembered as I sipped on my second mimosa

"Oh um..." He began nervously "I was gonna ask if... uh...Do you wanna go down to Florida soon to meet my family?"

My mind blanked out for a second, I almost choked on my drink... He really wants me to?

"...I-I'd love to." I stuttered "Thank you, Gaz."

He breathed a sigh of relief

"What? You thought I was gonna say no?"

"Yeah witcha mean ass!"