Chapter 21- FLY TO CONCLUSION

(Oh, look! It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh, No,-.- it's just an update)

(Play the song when you see "PLAY SONG" in this chapter. But you'll have to scroll back up, sorryyyy)

Lara's eyes took in Kira's appearance. Her dark hair was left loose and messy, draping over her shoulders and hanging on the over-sized T-shirt that Lara knew wasn't hers.

That shirt was for Jayden.

Lara's heart began to pound as she observed how loosely the shirt hugged Kira's B- cupped breasts, and loosely hovered on the mid-section of her thighs, where the lining of her deep blue shorts was visible.

Jayden had slept with her.

How could he? Why would he? Lara wondered. Didn't she mean anything to him? Well, she knew they weren't really a thing but they had something. She wondered why he would do that to her.

And why did she even care? He had every right to put his dick in whoever or whatever he wanted.

Kira's voice suddenly brought Lara back to earth.

"Um, Lara, is it?"

Her big almond-shaped green eyes were enthralling and harbored confusion.

"Um, yes. Good morning." Lara tried not to sound disturbed and lifted the tray slightly so Kira would know the reason why she was there.

Upclose, Kira was even prettier, Lara noticed. Her dark eye brows were perfectly trimmed and arched, her nose was small but pointed and she had red rosy lips.

"Come in." Kira smiled. Frankly speaking, it was the kind of smile that could make even crying babies start to giggle.

At least she wasn't catty, Lara thought, mentally closing the lid on her basket full of snarky comebacks.

Lara entered the room, dreading what she would lay her eyes on.

A half naked Jayden?

A fully naked Jayden?

Jayden in a pink tutu?

Are you stupid? She asked herself. Get your thoughts straight, you idiot.

She had never been more nervous entering his room.

She walked in with the tray of food in her hands, and the first thing she noticed was the white sheets on the floor. And then she saw Jayden.

He was lying on his tummy, facing the left side of the room. His eyes were open and fixed on his phone's screen.

He was still in his white T-shirt, but his jeans were off, and he was in a pair of black boxer shorts, revealing toned, muscled long legs Lara found hard to keep her eyes off. This guy just couldn't help getting sexier by the minute.

Lara stared at Jayden on the sheets.

Separate sheets? Did it mean that he didn't sleep with her?

She hoped he didn't.

"Good morning." Lara greeted, standing a couple of inches away from his face.

He looked up at her, and she thought she would pee on herself. She didn't know if it was due to the embarrassment she felt or the heat waves emitting from his gaze.

"Morning." He replied, lips uncurved.

His voice was muffled, which made it sound deeper than it already was. And his dark hair was ruffled.

"I brought you your breakfast." She gently said and he pointed to the bedside table, then added,

"Thanks."