The Internet is an awesome place!

I have recently slowed down my pace of anime that I watch because I have already watched so much and my mom thinks I have an obsession. (which I believe I do too.)

The last anime that I watched was "Deadman Wonderland" I watched all 11 episodes and the OVA in one day. (Yes I have a problem.) It was an awesome show and I think I will start reading the Manga when I'm off of my anime break.

But the Internet really has so much more to offer than what I've been using it for. (get your minds out of the gutter!)

I have been using to Internet to learn stuff. Like through random searches I found out that the dot above letters like "i" and "j" are called Tittles.

Like people how are blind due to brain damage could have blindsight that allows them to see without receiving an image. They are able to make it around obstacles and take in emotions on other people's faces without really understanding why.

I have also subscribed to a lot of Youtube channels lately.

That show and teach pretty awesome stuff.

The Youtube video to the side is from someone I subscribed to today. I watched three video before I did and I was laughing so hard I started crying.

I already knew people were dumb, but with the help of the Internet I now know just how dumb they can be and also how funny others can be.

I was just going to post the picture, but it is way to small to read so I'm going to retype it here.

This is a Yahoo question thing. I'm typing it word for word.

********************************************************************************************************

(Person asking question)

Who should i choose out of these girls?

well this is the story...i started going out with this girl named katie last year and a little bit this year and i became friends with another girl named amber but we stayed friend the whold time. and while katie and i were dating, these two girls named vanessa and ally flirted with me the whole time and then katie broke up with me because of that, so vanessa told me she liked me and we almost went out(then i became friends with another girl named Becca) but ally asked me out first(and then someone told me Becca was going to try to break up Ally and I) but then i found out amber liked me so i broke up with ally to go out with amber and now i heard Becca's going to try and break up amber and I.

also-

Becca cant go out until she is 16 years old

Amber and I text more then talk

Vanessa doesn't like me as much any more and shes a s lut

Ally isn't as hot as anyone else but likes me the most

I don't like ally as much as she likes me.

becca and i talk like crazy.

So who should i go out with and why"

here are the choices

-Amber

-Ally

-Becca

-Vanessa

(Answer 1)

becca defiantly

(Answer 2)

Wait for Becca! You guys seem to communicate better.

(Answer 3)

Vanessa because shes slutty

(Answer 4)

um..sounds kinda like youre a player. no offense

(Answer 5)

Becca :)

(Answer 6 and the most awesome person ever!)

Alright, let me tell you something, Trevor.

Is your name Trevor. No? Well it is now.

You see Trevor, if you date Becca, you will be a child molester. I'm guessing you are like 18, or 36. So scratch Becca.

Let's move on to Vanessa. You say she's a slut.

Well, remember, when it comes to sluts, you got to look at the Pro's and con's trevor. The cons definitely outweight the pros her. Sluts come with herpes, syphilis, Genital Warts, and crabs.

Do you want crabs, Trevor?

I didn't think so.

So Ban, just like that Becca and Vanessa are GONE.

Let's move onto Ally. You say Ally like you the most. She sounds like a nice sweet girl. However, what you're saying is, you wouldn't "get wit dat" unless she was wearing a paper bag over her head.

You are a shallow person, and Ally doesn't need a guy like that.

You won't be happy.

She won't be happy.

It'd just be a bad combination, Trevor.

So that leaves Amber. I say go with Amber. She doesn't herpes, she won't be illegal (I hope), and you won't be a shallow *** to her (at first).

I know you like the Becca, Trevor. I know you want ONNNN DAT. But, Listen, Trevor, she's not even 16. Run away, just run away from that.

BECAUSE.

What happens when you go after little girls.

Chris Hansen happens, Trevor.

I don't want to see Trevor on "To Catch a Predator."

Stick with Amber.

Bam! Did you see how we accomplished that, Trevor?

You give me the facts, and I throw them down, and we solve the problem.

It's called teamwork, Trevor.

I couldn't have done it without you.

And you couldn't have done it without me.

Goodby Trevor,

Until next time...

***************************************************************************************

I seriously was laughing for a good 10, 20 minutes after I read that. I love the Internet! I have actually hurt myself reading stuff online. Well I'm off to do book reviews so I can post them tomorrow.