Jungkook

Requested by @a_sizz
____________________________

You waited near the bus stop, looking left and right every five minutes. You've been waiting for 30 minutes now and it's freezing. Not even your coat can keep you warm. Your bag was right by your feet. Just as you were about to head back inside, you felt hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who?"

You turn around and wrap your arms around your boyfriend. You stood there, arms wrapped around each other, and sighed as you felt his warmth.

When you pulled away, you kept your eyes on each other, smiling as you finally get to see each other after three years.

"You got your braces off", Jungkook said, looking closer.

"Yeah. I got them off yesterday. I wanted to surprise you", you said.

"You look great", he smiled, pushing a few hairs out of the way.

You stood there in front of each other, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Neither of you could believe how much you changed.

Jungkook used to look like a baby. Well he still does but he gained muscle which makes him look manlier.

You used to have braces. Three years with braces. Three years of teasing. But ever since you got the news of getting them off, you wanted to plan a visit to Jungkook.

You've been together since you were sixteen. Been together for about a month until he left to debut with his group members.

"We should get going. It's freezing", he said, grabbing my bag.

While driving to his house, he kept singing. His voice has improved and you loved listening to it. During a stop light, he leaned his head back and turned towards you with a smile on his face.

"What?", you asked with a chuckle.

He shook his head, failing to hide that smile, and turned back as the light turned green. He noticed you were rubbing your hands together.

"Are you still cold?", he asked.

"A little", you answered.

He took one of your hands in his and brought them close to his mouth, blowing out warm breaths. You failed to hide your red cheeks from showing. After doing that, he slowing intertwined your hands together, keeping them on his lap.

~~

"You must be (y/n)."

"You're so pretty."

"Careful Taehyung. She's not your girlfriend."

I was greeted by six other guys. Jungkook kept an eye on them as you head off towards the living room.

They asked questions. A lot of questions. It was quite overwhelming.

Jungkook lead you to his room, placing your bag next to his bed. You were amazed by how organized his room was. Back when you visited when he lived with his mom, his room was really messy.

"I finally have you to myself", he said, wrapping his arms around your waist.

Your hands rested on his chest, playing with the buttons on his shirt. Every time you looked up at him, his smile would get wider.

It looked like he was hesitating to do something. His eyes would glance down at your lips while biting his own. He pressed his body closer to yours and slowly leaned down. He stopped when your noses touched, looking back into your eyes.

No longer wanting to wait, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in. Three year without feeling his lips against yours really made you realize how much you missed each other.

As you kissed each other, you made your way towards his bed. When your body touched the bed, he crawled on top of you, placing himself between your legs.

He admired the face he adores so much and continued to slowly kiss you. Both of you melted into the kiss, wanting more.

"Jungkook, the food is re-whoa!"

Hoseok scrambles into the room, startling both you and Jungkook. Jungkook's shirt was half undone and your hair was a mess. Hoseok's face was flustered, noticing your shirt was raised, showing your skin.

"Um..just letting you know that the food is..um..ready..", Hoseok said, avoiding eye contact with you.

"Alright. We'll be there in a bit", Jungkook answered.

Hoseok glanced at you before quickly closing the door. Jungkook's eyes went from the door to you.

"I'm guessing he doesn't go out much with girls", you said.

"We're too busy to meet anyone. I'm the only one with a girlfriend. You know, they didn't think that our relationship would last long since we hardly see each other. But we proved them wrong", he smiled, nuzzling his nose against yours.

"Come on", you said, nudging him off so you could get off the bed but he pulled you back, continuing to kiss your neck.

"Jungkook...they're gonna be waiting for us..", you said, biting your lip.

"They could eat without us", Jungkook mumbled into your neck.

His hand went up to intertwine with yours.

"The food will get cold", you said, trying to keep the moan from escaping your mouth.

"We'll reheat it in the microwave", Jungkook said as he took off his shirt.

Your eyes widened at how toned his muscles are. He placed himself back on me and his lips were once again on mine.

~~

"Where's Jungkook and (y/n)?", Jin asked.

Hoseok's face flushed once again as he heard your name. He dug his face closer to his food and kept on eating.

You and Jungkook headed towards the dining room where everyone was already eating. You placed yourself next to Hoseok and began to eat as Jungkook sat down next to you.

"What took you guys so long? Hoseok hyung went over to call you. Right?", Taehyung nodded over to Hoseok, causing him to turn into a deeper shade of red.

"They were..Uh..busy", he answered, looking down at his food.

"He caught us making out", Jungkook said.

"Jungkook!", You nudged Jungkook.

"What? It's true", Jungkook laughed.

You rolled your eyes and apologized to Hoseok, making him feel a bit better. You were there for only a week until you had to go back home. You were happy that you got to meet his friends. You couldn't wait to go back.