Wrong Move

I don't know but leaving Cecil with Gideon was giving me a sinking feeling in my gut, like something bad was bound to happen. I figured, why let myself worry and just ask my incredibly handsome amazing demon... what ever we are. Boyfriends? Husbands? I'm not really sure. 

"Hey Bill,"

"He'll be fine. I'd like to think that by now Gideon knows not to mess with me, you, and especially not our kid.  Well, your kid. But i still care for him as one of my own."

"Okay... I just wanted to be sure that we weren't, er, aren't making a mistake leaving him there'

"Not at all kid, don't worry."

We continued to walk home, trying to shake off the awkwardness of that run in. Who new such a brilliant kid could come from someone like that. I wonder who the mother is. maybe he adopted him, who knows. i'm just trying to take my mind off of Cecil and the possibilities that are Gideon. Let's see, what else to think about... 

"Kid, Kid, pine tree?"

"huh, yeah?"

"Stop worrying so much and take your mind off of him, he'll be fine. And if he isn't then you can make me sleep in the 'break room'."

"I'm not technically worrying, I'm just trying to keep my mind occupied so I don't worry."

"Well, want something to think about?"

"Sure."

"If i call you kid, and I call everyone else kid, does that make me your daddy?" he smirked

"Well... I guess... to an extent... why do you mind fuck me like that?"

"Well i used to want to fuck you everyday, until I realized you were fucking me over without even trying."

"Well I'm sorry my life doesn't revolve around sex."

He frowned, then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Do you hear that?"

I thought he was playing mind tricks, so I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off.

"Nope, come on take my mind off of things."

"Dipper I-"

"Bill, don't try and freak me out, it's not funny!"

"I'm not trying to, but fine, you stay here, and I'll be right back."

"Bill wait! Don't leave me alone!"

"Don't sweat it, I'll be back okay?" he yelled as he disappeared

I sat down on the floor and let out a breath I was holding. I hate being alone in the woods. Seriously, every time I'm in the woods something bad happens.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" someone yelled, as I looked up all I saw was a blur of red and black, it smacked into me.

"What the hell! How am I supposed to move! I'm on the floor!"

"Damnit! It got away!" A guy yelled as he slammed his fist on the forest floor "Why were you on the floor anyway?"

"I was waiting for someone-... something."

"Oh? Something as in-"

"My, uh, friend to come back." I wouldn't want to weird this stranger out by springing on him that I'm dating this 'something'. "Who are you anyway? Running through the forest like an idiot like that."

"Well I'm not used to having people ask me that question. If you need to know, I'm Keith." He said extending a hand

"Dipper."

He laughed, a wonderful noise to hear, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Dipper, why that nickname."

"That's classified- hey, what were you running after, you never answered me."

"Huh?" he asked looking up from some tool "A wave of some sort of anomaly, it was very strong and I tracked it to this forest, but it stopped when I came closer."

"Oh, I can show you what made that."

"Really! It would complete my research."

"Yeah of course, just follow me."

We walked back to the shack and I opened the door, "Bill!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Who hurt you!" He yelled running down the stairs

"No one, I just needed you."

"You fucker- who is that?" he asked pointing to keith

"Oh ,it's keith, he's looking for an anomaly, thought you could help."

Keith dragged me aside, "He's the anomaly."

"What? Bill? No-... oh yeah I guess so."

"You're... giving off such a strong anomaly, what's causing that?"

"Mmm, probably the fact that I'm a dream demon?"

"You're the-"

"Yeah yeah, you realize who I am, and yeah, shocking, woohoo!" He said waving his hands about

Keith stepped forward and kissed him.

Seriously, the goddamn woods.