25

Clint froze, so did Wanda. "You should not be here," he told Clint as he floated closer.

Clint turned around, "Really," he asks, "I retire for what, five minutes? And it all goes to shit," he snapped at Vision.

"Please consider the consquences of your actions," was all Vision said.

Clint rolled his, "Okay, they're considered," was all Clint said before Vision flew inbetween the two arrows Clint had fired.

Electricity flowed between them, stunning Vision. "Okay we gotta go," Clint said as he turned and started jogging for the door.

Wanda was still standing there though.

"It's this way," Clint told her as he stopped when he noticed she wasn't following.

"I have caused enough problems," she told him, fiddling with her sleeves.

Clint jogged back, "You gotta help me Wanda. Look you wanna mope, you can go to high school. Or you can make amends and get off your ass,"he told her.

Clint glanced behind her and his eyes got wide. "Shit," he said as he grabbed another arrow.

Vision broke free and was very displeased now.

He phased through Clint's arrow and threw him a decent distance.

Clint rolled as he recovered from it with a groan, "I knew I shoulda stretched," he muttered as he pulled a baton out of his pocket and went at Vision with it.

I was rooting for Clint, but the odds didn't seem that great.

Clint broke his baton on Vision's face.

Well there goes that option...

Clint was quickly put in a headlock, "Clint, you can't overpower me," he told him.

Clint grabbed his arm, "I know I can't," he told him before looking at Wanda, "But she can,".

Vision slowly looked over at Wanda, who was always very protective over Clint.

Her magic dancing dangerously around her fingers, "Vision, that's enough. Let him go, I'm leaving" she told him.

"I can't let you," was all he got to say.

Wanda expanded her magic, causing Clint to phase through Vision's arm, "I'm sorry," she told him.

The floor started to crack, "If you do this... they will never stop being afraid of you," Vision told her. That was a low blow.

I growled as I jumped on Clint's chest.

He was a bit unconscious.

"I can't control their fear, only my own," that was just before she sent him through the floor. And through a few more for good measure.

Clint finally decided to get up, moving beside Wanda to look down into the hole Vision had gone through, 

"Oh... Come on, we got one more stop," he told her.

We all hightailed it out of the house before Vision could recover.