00

Moving to New Orleans was something I did not have in mind. And it's just because I'm about to have some supernatural baby that I clearly not ready to have.

I wasn't sure how Klaus felt about the whole situation. Every time I tried to bring it up, he'd either change the subject or leave. It felt like he barely cared about this baby, only just to get back the city that Marcel "took" from him, as he says.

To recap, Marcel took over New Orleans after Klaus and his siblings left because their father was after them. Now that Klaus has a reason to stay, he wants to take back what he lost. I really don't know what to do about it because what I have learned is that when Klaus wants something, he won't stop until he gets it.

Which meant he's never here, here meaning a plantation close to the city. He left me here alone, with Hayley Marshall, who is by the way, carrying my child.

I bet Klaus assumed we'd get along, but I barely said a word to her. It's probably not a good idea to ignore her since she will be with us for the next nine months, but I wasn't really feeling up to it.

I mean, last time I saw Hayley, I was drunk and got jealous to the point where I kicked her out. It's a moment I never want to relive again. Klaus teases me about it now and then and I certainly did not want to apologize to Hayley about it. I have to soon, but not now.

Even though my life is fairly boring now, I was little excited, yet nervous about having my very own child into this world. I wasn't sure how I'm going to raise him or her or what to name it. Of course, I couldn't talk to Klaus about it, or anyone.

I haven't spoken to my best friend Caroline since I told her I'm going to have a baby. Nobody was updating me on what's going on back up in Mystic Falls. I don't even know if my own twin sister was alive or not. Since she did in fact turned her humanity off.

Not to mention that Klaus and I created an idea for 'my' protection. As I stay here, I cannot go to the city with him, or alone at any sort. Klaus and I thought it'd be a good idea to keep our relationship hidden. Of course, he was quite mad because he kept going off saying he wanted to brag to everyone that I am his and he is mine.

So, that meant no kissing, no eye glances, no talking, nothing when we're near another in public. It's gonna be hard, especially to not look at him. We're making it seem like we don't even know we exist.

But after that, we came to conclusion it was for the best. Klaus has many enemies and Marcel is one of them, even though Marcel believes they're allies, they are not. As I said before, Klaus will do whatever it takes to get back what he lost, even if he has to trick the king.

———

a/n :

so basically that's just the horrible introduction for this book. if you haven't read the first book [ this is a sequel ] then please read '[ 1 ] virtuous » klaus mikaelson' ! otherwise you'll be confused and won't see the development of their relationship and the main character's personally friendship with other characters !!