Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in

"Don't want to feel you
Don't want you on my mind"

Harley's P.O.V.

I took my hand off of Liam's mouth when the guy went back inside.

- "H. Please tell me that guy wasn't holding a gun when my girl is inside the house he just got inside of." Liam whispered, he was nervous, I was as well, but was already planning our next move.

We had to get Alix and June out of there or get him out to try to disarm him. There's two of us and one of him so the odds we succeed aren't that bad, plus, there's no way we have time to get back to somewhere with reception and call the police.

- "Liam, remeber when I told you to never ever impressionate a dog again cause you actually sounded like one and people thought you had some kind of brain injury? Do it now." I had figured out that maybe we can make him get out of the house if he suspects something or someone is out here. Might as well give it a try.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

- "Now that I've had my break how about some pre rest fun?" The awful mixture of smells of cigarettes and body odor almost made me gag when the guy brushed the back of his hand on my face.

I started to slightly shake with fear. If this guy tries something, there's not much I can do. I mean, they both have guns and are stronger than me or June, even if one of them is injured.

His hand travelled from my cheek to my neck, he wrapped his free hand around my throat, chocking me.

- "I'm going to have fun with you girl. Undress!" He commanded ungripping my neck and pointing the gun to the side of my head now.

I was beginning to tear up, hoping someone or something could save me before it was too late. I looked at June who was putting away all of the things she had needed to make a curative to the other guy. She had a gun against her head as well and stray tears left her eyes while she looked at me in an apologetic manner.

My hands were shaking and my movements were slow, but soon I stood in only my underwear, wishing my hands weren't the only thing I had to cover myself.

A smirk appeared on the face of both of the guys and the one that had his gun pointed at me, slowly put the gun down.

- "Well, well, well, it seems like we've won the lottery this time Tom!" The guy said louder motioning to me with his gun while taking a glance at the injured guy on the couch, who's eyes I could feel roaming my exposed body.

I put my head down and accepted my faith. If I was going to be raped at least I'l make sure to have my eyes closed for the entire time.

After a couple of seconds, I could feel a hand moving along my body, feeling it up. I was now crying. I tried not to make any sound cause I wouldn't give the dirty fucker the satisfaction.

- "Hum, Joe, you hear that?" The guy on the couch said making his partener take his hands off of me and turn around with a quizzical expression.

- "Hear what? Can't you see I'm busy?" He said annoyed.

Even though I was completely disgusted and broken by now, I couldn't help but feel like this was something I should hear.

- "A dog! I mean, there's a dog barking outside. Do you think it's a stray?" The other guy answered getting a bit agitated.