7| 5 Roses, 5 Hearts

"Y/N!!! Wait!" Kai yells, his footsteps occupying the silent night "Leave me alone Kai..." I said stopping "Let's go back Y/N..." He said grabbing my hand "I can't I'm just too flustered..." I sighed , "Y/N, I feel the same, but I feel awkwardly relieved... Because I've wanted to do that since... I don't know when I met you." He said, sincerity in his eyes, "Yeah, but I'm still processing all this... I have to go." I said breaking free form his grip and disappearing into the shadows
=========≠===========≠=============

This is just the beginning Y/N... You'll know true pain, you'll feel how it is like to be played around...

I sat on the lone bench where me and my dad used to sit when I'm sad or upset, now its a rotting artifact in town, "Dad... Help me... I like Lloyd but, Kai likes me too I just... Feel so conflicted, why the hell are relationships sooo goddamn hard..??" I sighed "Hey Y/N..." A mellow voice said "Hmm?? Oh... Jay..." I said forcing a smile, he sat beside me and pats my head, which I am frustrated about, "What happened anyway? Maybe I can help!" He smiles "Thanks Jay... But, its a personal thing..." I said removing his hand.

I felt my body suddenly shivering the sky was flashing and a loud bang suddenly erupts, "Its gonna rain... C'mon Y/N.." He said I nod and stood up with him, "I need to go home Jay... See you tomorrow??" I chuckle, he nods and parted.

Tomorrow 2:57PM
I waited outside for Lloyd, 'cause I did promise him that I'd go with him to the arcade, and he's taking forever and I bet the girls are following him...

And I'm right, "Please let me go..." I can hear his cries and pleads but the girls keep asking him about his personal life and it made him uncomfortable. So, I walked to him and hugged his arm, "Sorry already taken." I smiled pulling Lloyd away "Wait Wh- I'm taken?" Lloyd asked, baffled, "I just said that so you'll be free from their clutches." I blankly said "Oh.... Ok..." Lloyd pouts. "By the way... Whats with you and Kai??" Lloyd asked aligning his vision with mine... I hate my height...

"Let's just play games Lloyd...."

"Answer the question Y/N..." Lloyd snarls "Lloyd...." I growl back "Answer. The. Question." He replies crossing his arms and looks down on me "I swear I'll kick you in the balls and make sure you land at Russia.." I glared back smirking, fear was easily recognized and sighed and went ahead... That worked???

3 whole hours later

"How the fu- how the hell did you beat my game?!." Lloyd yells pulling his hair "Darling its not about power..." I smirked "its about strategy.." I chuckled poking his squishy cheeks "Ay! Stop that! I'm not a kid!" He exclaims pushing my hand away "Are you sure... You do act like one..." I chuckled "Hmph.. What do you want?" He asks as he converts the mountain of tickets into arcade currency "That teddy bear!" I squeal pointing at the taller than me bear.

_------_-----

At the car

"Do you admit defeat to the fair goddess of the school??" I boast as I proved I'm better than him "you're no goddess.." Lloyd scoffs "With beauty and wits like this I'm pretty su-" "sure that you are a small little girl.." "Hah! What are you beside me then? A dumb boy.." "I'm not dumb!?" "You're right you're not-" "Thank you ver—" "You're Lloyd..." I chuckled exiting the vehicle

"Thanks for the 'friendly' date.." I smile kissing his cheek, he blushed and smiles and waved goodbye while I entered my house

??? 'S POV

Why are you like this to him but not to me???