Taehyung

...y'all know what's comin' up?..ya know...no it's not Taehyung's wee wee..it's a smut..that involves Taehyung's wee wee..anyways enjoy😅
—————————————————————

"Taehyung..they don't accept you..they didn't even go to the wedding", you mumbled to your now husband Taehyung.

"I'm sure they just wanna do what's best for you. You can't hate them. They're your parents. They'll come around. They just need time to process the fact that their youngest daughter got married earlier than their oldest kids. Just be patient with them", he said, kissing your temple.

You two were cuddled up against the couch in your new house. You watched the rain drip down outside, feeding the plants that were in the ground.

Your fingers traced small patterns on Taehyung's chest, feeling his small toned muscles. You kept thinking about your wedding, wishing your parents would've been there. You didn't enjoy it as much and that saddens Taehyung. No one wants their partner to feel horrible at their wedding.

When you told your parents about Taehyung, they disapproved right away. They knew who he was and didn't like it one bit. They thought he was a bad influence on you. You would come home late, treat you parents with disrespect, and even pushed your mom when you were arguing with her. You apologized but don't think she forgave you. You rebelled for a while until you and Taehyung changed.

You tried so hard to gain your parents' trust again but they always end up pushing you away. You even brought Taehyung over for dinner once and it didn't end up well.

"How about I make us some dinner?", Taehyung asked.

"I'm not hungry", you answered, sighing.

Taehyung tried to come up with something that'll make you feel better but whatever he offered, you weren't interested. You missed your parents dearly.

"(Y/n), you have to stop making yourself suffer. You tried everything you can to make up with your parents but they're being stubborn. If they really loved you, they would put everything behind them and just apologize to you. They're acting like little kids", he said as he faced you.

You sighed onto his chest. You didn't want to give up on your parents. You didn't want to believe that they don't want you in their lives anymore.

"Hey...you have me... I'll take care of you..I'll make you happy..that's what I promised to do..I won't fail you", he whispered as he placed his hand under your chin, pulling it up to meet his gaze.

He caressed your cheek, causing the corner of your lips to rise. You leaned up to place a kiss on his lips and pulled back a second later. Taehyung looked at you and placed his hand behind your neck, pulling you for a longer and deeper kiss.

His hands began roaming your body, pleasuring you as he laid you flat onto the couch. He left a trail of saliva as he went down your body, removing each piece of clothing.

You couldn't contain keeping the moans in, since he is your husband now. His lips went back to connect with yours and looked deeply into your eyes.

You pushed him so he would be laying flat and began to kiss him. His hands went up to cup your breasts and you had to bite your lip.

You wanted to try something you've never done before so you glanced at him and lowered yourself so you'd be facing his already hard member. He propped himself up against his elbows and waited for you.

You began to palm him repeatedly, earning moans from your husband. Your pace was slow which made Taehyung irritated so he grabbed a handful of your hair and made you go faster. You were gagging a few times but had to get used to it.

Before he could climax, he pulled you away, motioning you to come forward. His hands were placed on your hips, guiding you where his member was. Since it was your first time, you had to warn him to go slow. He did at first but kept thrusting, not giving you time to adjust.

He pulled your head down, muting the moans as he kissed you deeply. His hands were going everywhere, causing your head to lean back.
Taehyung's grunts got louder as his thrust became sloppier.

Your body started to shake as you couldn't take any more of the pleasure he was giving you. Your hands rest on each side of Taehyung's head, giving him a better look at your face. He enjoyed every noise that would come out of your mouth. As you felt yourself getting close, Taehyung grabbed your waist and went faster until you were done.

You laid your body on top of his, trying to even put your breath. He turned to look at you and kissed you one last time before both of you fell asleep.

The next morning when you woke, you notice Taehyung wasn't next to you anymore. You sat up and looked around the living room, his body nowhere to be seen. After putting on your clothes, you had trouble walking but didn't mind it as you wanted to look for your husband. He was nowhere in the house so you walked over to your purse to grab your phone but it wasn't there. You were so sure that you had left it in your purse.

You checked in the bedroom and noticed a drawer was slightly open. When you fully opened it, you were confused because Taehyung's clothes weren't there anymore. You checked each drawer and could only find your own clothes.

You walked over back to the living room and had an urge to check your wallet. When you did, you frowned as you found it empty. Your money wasn't there. Then you remembered what your parents told you.

"He's only with you for the money."

You ran towards your laptop and checked your bank account. There was no money left. You had been saving that money to open up a beauty salon and Taehyung knew that. If what my parents said is true then why would he wait all these years?

You had no choice but to go over to your parents house and told them what happened. They shook their heads as if saying 'I told you so'. But at least they let you in and comforted you. The next time you see him, you're sure to give him a piece of your mind.
_______________________________

Y'all don't get mad...like I said..different outcomes.

So I was watching a movie with my mom and it was about a lady getting married to another lady. When the kiss seen came on, she was disgusted. Guess I'm not coming out to my parents soon. But I've been listening to Tao's 'Beggar' all night and that made me feel better so..😅