Inviting Ourselves

I'm in love with Italy hands down. Once we toured the city and took in the sights my tiny little room didn't matter anymore. We've been here three week's now and discover something new everyday. The food is off the charts and the club's are the best.

We have all met our fair share of men and I may or may not have slept with a few. I'd like to say that I'm not easy, because I'm not but something about this city just makes me want to love. The romance here is so alluring and after a few drinks mixed with a side of those tingling accents I'm gone. I've only slept with two but have made out with a dozen. Remember I'm a huge flirt and tease. After shaking it on the dance floor I enjoy nothing more than finding a spot to smooch and maybe just a bit more.

Italy has even made Keeley loosen up as well. She actually got drunk a few time's and burnt the dance floor down. Not only that but we caught her making out in the coat closet with not one but two hot men. That's a huge difference from the girl we cane here with. Normally Keeley didn't date often and she is the virgin among us so Tory and I was really surprised.

Tory has brought home a gentleman or two as well. Which is good and all ..for her but not for us. Seems Tory is out to break the record for who can be the loudest in the bedroom. We had to place our earbuds in one night just to drown her out. I'll never forget the night Keeley and I was sitting at the tiny table having a late night snack when Tory's latest accomplishment came sauntering in bare ass. We only had a small lamp on that gave off a soft glow so we went unoticed. We gawked as he opened the fridge and bent over to grab the juice. As he guzzled from the container he turned basically stuffing his member in our faces. When he spotted us we assumed he'd cover himself but no. Instead he walked over to us as it swung to and fro. Smiling he extended his hand. "I'm Sergio. How are you ladies?"

Trying to swallow our laughter and trying not to look at his dangling rope which now was right in front of us I extended my hand and prayed I grabbed the right object. "Jacey and this is Keeley. Nice to meet it, ummm you. Nice to meet you". I rushed out trying to conceal my blooper as Keeley released a huge snort of laughter.

I thought he'd go back to Tory after that but no. Instead he propped his foot on the stool which brought his junk eye level to us. "So your Tory's friend's?"

I didn't trust myself to speak anymore so I only nodded. He took another huge gulp of juice and placed it back in the fridge. As if everything was perfectly normal he bid us goodnight and soon as he disappeared we burst into giggles. "Not bad for being the first cock I've ever seen". Keeley choked out.

"He was rather cocky". I added through laughter.

The next day we were all enjoying a lunch outside of a quaint bistro and talking. There's this one major club we have been dying to try but you can't get in without a personal invite. The friend's we've made here rave about this place but we didn't know how to get on the list. As we were eating we tuned into the conversation from the table beside us. We stopped chewing as soon as we heard the girl say. "I've got them. Ive got three personal invites to club Bambido for this weekend". She said excitedly waving them about.

We glanced over and watched the three girl's chatter about the invites. I had to have those tickets, that was all there was to it. I watched as she stuffed them securely under her napkin. I came up with a plan that wasn't well thought through but turned out to be genius. Let me say first I have never stolen a day in my life but this was a chance in a lifetime.

While Tory was checking out the hot waiter I doused her salad in hot pepper flakes. Keeley gave me a what are you doing look but I just placed my finger over my lips to hush her. Finally Tory unglued her eye's from waiter boy's ass and took a whopper bite of her salad. Keeley and I looked on anxiously waiting. After another bite the magic started to work and Tory grasped her throat and started making a gagging reflex.

Next came the horrible coughs and hacks. She sounded like a cat hacking up a hairball. I took my chance and stood up abruptly pointing at her. "Oh my God. My friend, she's choking. Someone help" I cried.

Keeley looked at me and asked. "She is?"

"Yes idiot. Just go with it". I whispered yelled at her.

"Oh she is". Keeley yelled joining in. "She's choking on, she's choking on, ummm.... She's choking on a tomato". Keeley squealed.

The entire place was looking at us and just as I had hoped the girl's beside us got up to help. The hot waiter Tory had been scoping out ran over and jerked her out of her chair. He then proceeded to do the homlick maneuver on her which was in a way hilarious. She tried to break free from his grasp but he constantly was jerking her up in the oddest manner. I may have felt a tinge of guilt but this was priceless. Poor thing wasn't choking, her mouth was just on fire.

While everyone was focused on the excitement I quickly snatched the invites from underneath the napkin and stuffed them into my bag. Next I rushed to Tory's side and yelped. "She's breathing, she's breathing. You saved my friend. Your our hero".

The waiter released Tory and she downed her glass of water as I thanked the waiter and paid. I knew we needed to get out of here before the girl's noticed the invites missing. Gripping Tory's arm I rushed us off.

"Just what in the hell was that?" Tory hissed at me in a horse voice.

"I'm so sorry Tor, but I was able to snatch us the invites". I sang as I pulled them from my bag.

"Holy fuck". Keeley squawked going into her panic mode. "Oh my God JJ. If we get caught do you know what they will do to us? We will never see home again and we will spend the rest of our life sleeping on a mat made from bamboo while cockroaches crawl all over us. Our hair will be shaven and the only nourishment we will get is a thimble of rice a day".

Rolling my eye's I droned out. "Pretty sure that was from a movie as well Keeley".

"You should go to prison". Tory bit at me. "You nearly killed me back there. I litierly held hell in my mouth it was so hot. Then to add insult to injury waiter boy was crushing my ribs while his cock was shoving up between my ass crack".

I grinned. "But you liked it though".

She gave a small smile. "I did. I'm such a pervert".

"And I got us into this club". I sang dangling the invites.

"Fine JJ. I'll take one for the team this time"

"That's my bestie". I chuckled.