Chapter 4: A New Job

Author: Umm I haven't thought of any girls for the main character, to be honest. So I'm going to need some help from you guys to help me vote. Have a girlfriend or a harem. Please vote.(Please don't be a harem.)

One

Harem  

Y/N Pov

*yawn* Another good night sleep. But what bothers me the most is the fact that there is another person in my room is very, annoying.

I turn to see her, Rias Gremory. Why is she sleeping naked? Does all devil sleep naked? Do I sleep naked? I checked and I still have my pajamas on. Oh, I don't sleep naked. 

I got out of my bed and went to my bathroom to get ready for school and also cook the orders given. *sigh* At least today's order isn't as hard as last time, I'll have to charge them extra for that.

*Timeskip brought to you by finishing the orders in the kitchen*

I could've work faster if there is a certain English madman in my kitchen.

???: Oh? You've finish cooking already?

I equip Killer Queen and turned around to see Rias. 

Y/N: Oops, forgot you're here. *unequip Killer Queen*

Rias: So, where's my breakfast? *smirks*

Y/N: I thought you'll say that. *Levitates the meal with fork and knife to the table*

Y/N: Enjoy, mademoiselle.

Rias: *chuckle* Why thank you

*Timeskip to arriving at school*

3rd Pov

'What?! That guy is walking with Gremory?! Rias Gremory?!'

'Nooo! He is taken. Why?!' 'It's useless! We're outclassed by Miss Gremory!'

The whispering goes on and on until both Rias and Y/N got into their school.

Y/N Pov

Rias: I'll see you after school, Mr. Kawajiri. I'll send a person to pick you up~.

Y/N: Goodbye, Ms. Gremory, I'll be looking forward to it.

After saying goodbye, I turn around to see the three stooges running towards me. I shot them a menacing look.

 I shot them a menacing look