1.1.article

June Hill's celebrity crush revealed in new song 'Amorous'?

The 20-year-old, June Hill,  known for her romantic lyrics and haunting melodies released her new single 'Amorous'. That has stormed to the top of the charts within just 24 hours, claiming more success the song has taken over and is now her most streamed song.

This song has been the subject of speculation to her fans.Causing several theories to evolve furiously from Tumblr as fans scavenge for facts to fit with the cryptic lyrics.

One of the much-loved fan theories is that she is in a secret relationship with her childhood friend Daisy Richards. This fan theory has been a favourite since the beginning of the singer's career due to their inseparable nature. However, the fan theory is constantly denied by June who has been asked in numerous interviews if there was any romance between the childhood friends.

But there are still many fans that ship them despite the several refusals. Evident from the fan art and social media comments whenever the two are in a picture together.

During an interview on her debut album, she was questioned about her love life, to which she replied "What love life?" she laughed with a slight blush before continuing "I've never experienced a romantic relationship, as sad as it sounds. Maybe because I'm too awkward."

The statements caused shock, especially on Tumblr, among fans of the gorgeous brunette. Most who thought her awkwardness was endearing and are unable to explain why the beautiful brunette has not yet found love.

Since then we can only conclude that her new song is indeed about a celebrity crush suggested by clues hidden throughout the lyrics.

For example, the line 'Hiding in the crowd'  highlights that this song is indeed written about a celebrity, more specifically a singer or band member. The line could also refer to when the brunette was spotted leaving the O2 Apollo in Manchester on the 1st of November. The date of the Harry Styles concert.

Some fans believe this is no coincidence as lyrics could also further link the former one direction member to the song. As she seems to describe 'sweet tattooed skin'  which can only confirm fans suspicions even further, as Harry has multiple inked patterns scattered across his body. Although who can blame her for fantasizing about him?

Will she address these rumours on her upcoming appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden? As we know Harry has appeared on the show multiple times, including hosting the show on occasion. Displaying their friendship through multiple comedic sketches of the duo.

Could this result in a 'Fill Your Guts or Spill Your Guts'? It will definitely prove interesting due to Hill's shy and awkward nature, especially considering how private she is about her lyrics.

However, Harry Styles is supposedly connected with Camille Rowe, French-American actress and model. The pair were spotted a couple of days ago in LA by paparazzi together and according to numerous sources they were on a date. 

Does this put an end to 'Jarry' before it even begins? I don't think our fan-girl hearts can take it! 

Stay updated with celebrity, fashion and beauty news with our subscription package.

OTHER HEADLINES:

June Hill's simple beauty routine

10 New Years resolutions doomed to fail

Harry Styles joins Fleetwood Mac in new performance