13 | A Blondie That Knows Her Secrets

|©Reandayo - 4 February, 2018|

Graham whole body stiffened at the sight, but still maintain his cold face.

"Young miss!" Jovan screams, he was trying to run towardso her but were being stopped by Kaiden who was still glaring at Logan.

The whole bodyguards were shocked at the sight of their young miss that got held captive by their nemesis.

"Did you not hear what I said? Lock the goddamn doors!" Graham roared at the pitiful driver, like a commander who just received a news that his own subordinate betrayed him on the spot.

"I D-D-DEEPLY APOLOGIZE, SIR!" The driver held back his tears, "They- They threatened me a-and I-"

"Shut up." Kaiden glared at the driver who is now pissing his pants off. "We don't want your excuses."

Graham's eyes are cold as ice on the sight of a grinning Logan.

"What will you do after this?"

"I'm glad you asked." Logan licked his lips staring at Elena, "She's cute, look at her pinky lips and long eyelashes. It makes me want to protect her fragile body and have her myself."

"Too bad I'm not into pedophiles." Elena's eyes blaze through him.

Logan was startled at the reply and starts laughing, "Wow, for a second I thought you're a doll, so you talked too."

"I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut but I can't help to retort at you, old man."

"Feisty, I like it." Logan sighed, "I changed my mind, maybe selling her to our higher ups is not a good idea. We could lend her to the black market first then we would get big bucks, no?"

The crowds starts whistling and cheered at the idea. But was interrupted by a sudden screams of the men that are near Elena.

"What the-?"

"Graham!" Elena shouts, glaring at the mentioned name.

Graham nod at her order and signals the whole team to attack the distracted crowds of Logan's men.

"What's happening!?" "Holy sh-"

Taking advantage of the chaos and the full of gunshots scene, Elena hit the nearest man with her knee and successfully escaped his grip. She started to ran to hid herself and make her ways toward Graham but was stopped at a figure that suddenly appears before her.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle." A handsome man with blonde hair greets her, Elena knew he was the one who created the chaos.

"Vous avez besoin de mon aide?"

He claimed himself as a spirit, a magic spirit to be exact. He started to showing up ever since Elena was announced to "possessed" water magic, the same as her brother, Dylan.

On the manual magic books she studied, some people may see their own spirits, she have saw Dylan's magic spirit too, it was a blue haired gentleman with a kind smile, a contrast to Dylan's hyper personality.

And even the gentle spirit says that Elena's blondie spirit is unusual, water aptitude spirits tend to have blue hair or eyes, and it's the first for him to saw a blonde hair water spirit.

When they intrograte him further, somehow he manage to avoid them by running away or answering with languages they doesn't know.

"Quel est le problème?"

And he speaks with different language to his contractor too,

"Pourquoi es-tu distraite?"