Naruto and the small Hinata and Naruto

Hi! Before you start  I want to let you know that this story's idea is originally from Cam_Sama also I do not own any of the characters in this story Masashi Kishomoto-sensei does!

Enjoy!
_____________________________________

Naruto's POV

Where am I? What is this place? Is what I was wondering to myself.

I looked at the mountain where the Hokage's faces are....but  Where is my face? Why isn't Kakashi-sensei's face there either?

"I don't understand anything" (T^T) I said scratching the back of neck in confusion.

"E-excuse me?" I heard an angelic voice calling me.  I turned my body towards the source where the shy voice came from.

To find someone I didn't expect to be there.

It was Hinata. But not the Hinata I'm used to..

Even if it sounds imposible, I had a twelve years old Hinata standing in front of me.

"H-h-hinata?"  I said with a surprised tone. I'm sure the color drained out of my face.

"H-how do you know my name?" Asked the little girl shyly with a light blush decorating her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to scare you" I said with a smile trying hard not to sound as stunned as I was.

"Eh....? She tried to mouth any proper worda but none came out of her mouth. I forgot how shy she was when she was younger. I remember how she used to blush for whatever reason.

So cute! I thought. Should I tell her I'm Naruto? I wondered kneeling down enough to be at her height.

She was even wearing the ninja clothes she used to wear at that age. So adorable!! ^^

" Well....-" I was about to continue when a scream cut me off

"Hinata!" We heard someone shout.

"N-naruto-kun!" I was able to see how her blush grew deeper and spread to her ears.

Oh right.....I almost forget Hinata was in love with me since we were kids.

"Hinata! have you seen Sakura-chan?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

'Idiot' I thought. Was I seriously asking for Sakura in her face...? How did I never notice her?

"I'm sorry, I haven't seen her Naruto-kun..." She said. Her eyes burned with sadness. That bothered me.

"I see..." He said and then looked at me. "Who are you?" He asked me.

"That doesn't matter, I was just talking  with Hinata-chan" I replied. I could see a tint of anger glowing in his eyes.

"Hinata-chan? Why are you talking to her as if you two were close?" He demanded for answers.

That reaction surprised me. As much as I can remember I never payed attention to no one related to Hinata. The people around her never catched my attention. Then...
Why is my little me jealous?...
I smirked. This could be fun.

"That's because Hinata-chan and I are really close" I said while wrapping my arms around her shoulders giving her a light hug, "Right Hinata-chan?."

'Well maybe in this time period we were not but we are gonna get closer!'

I saw my little me mad......really mad

"Don't you dare to touch Hinata!" with that said he took her away from me.

Ahh...I wanted that hug to last longer (T^T)

"N-naruto-kun...?" She said inan almost unaudible whisper.

"Weren't you looking for Sakura?" I said.

"That's not important right now! I won't leave Hinata with a perv like you!" He cried out loud while taking Hinata's hand.

I was surprised and happy at the same time.

As I stood up I messed with my little me's hair.

"I think I have to go now" I said starting to walk away.

"Hinata-chan please be patient with this idiot" I said to the blushing girl referring to mini Naruto "And you, open your eyes silly boy or you'll loose something really important in your life." And with that said I disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Third person's POV

Hinata and Naruto stared in awe how that man disappeared from their sight in a ball of smoke.

"Hhm! What a weird man!" Naruto complained bringing his free hand to the back of his head.

"He was handsome" Hinata thought out loud unconsciously.

"What are you saying Hinata!?"

Hinata giggled making Naruto blush and look away.

"But Naruto-kun is handsome too.." She added with a sincere smile.

Naruto's face went from rosy pink to crimson red. Making his face look like a tomato

"You...really think that?" He said nervously scratching the back of his neck

"Y-yeah...but..Naruto-kun..." Hinata went on her cheeks as rosy as ever.

"What is it Hinata?"

Hinata couldn't help but to bkush even harder.

"M-my hand" She said looking at her hand interlocked with Naruto's.

"I-I'm so sorry Hinata!" Naruto apologized embarrassed as he let go if her hand.

"I-it's okay Naruto-kun" Hinata assured him and brought her her hand to her chest.

Naruto couldn't look at Hinata's eyes.

"Uhm Hinata?"

"Yes Naruto-kun?"

"Would you like to go eat  ramen with me at Ichiraku's?" Naruto asked scratching his right cheek in embarrassment.

Hinata looked at him surprised, the corners fo her mouth instantly quirking up.

"Sure Naruto-kun"

______________________________________

More chapters are coming so don't worry!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Hinata and Naruto are so cute !
We'll soon find out how Naruto (The Hokage, married with Hinata) got into this time travel situation!

Again this story was inspired by Cam_Sama

Thank you so much Cam-chan !