Chapter Sixteen

My car seemed louder as I pulled into me and Savvy's usual bar. She seemed tense, and I was relieved we'd brought along Carter as the designated driver so that we could both be drunk. I fixed my hair and lip gloss in the mirror and rushed into the door of the bar. Jackson, the second favorite bouncer, was working. I walked up to him and tried to just walk past. He shot me a warning smile and I laughed. He waved Savannah over, and we flashed the fake IDs. He let us in and the club was explosive and loud.

"I'm glad I'm going to get drunk too!" Savannah yelled and I laughed. 

"Why don't we see if we can find us some cute boys?" I called back.

"Boys? Do you want to try to find a brother and sister pair?" I ignored her comment because I mainly didn't know how to answer that. I decided to let a little alcohol into my system before I made any major decisions. I did want to find out if I liked both genders as well. It was confusing and my head throbbed, so I downed a couple of shots. When my throat felt raw, and my skin was warm I knew it was the right time to try and configure my sexuality down to a specified gender. 

"Let's dance!" I yelled to Savannah. She was usually the one to initiate the dancing, but she took my offer happily. We ran out onto the dance floor and she started dancing with me. After ten minutes and ten shots, it turned into her dancing on me. I could feel my mind wondering and the attraction growing, so I peeled myself away from her gently and pointed her over to the guy who was eyeing her in the corner. I was panicked when I had, and she noticed.

"Are you sure?" She asked for the millionth time. 

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll find someone to take me home if you want dibs on Carter." We turned to Carter who was at the bar drinking another coke. He waved and we smiled. 

"In your car?"

"Yeah, I'll have Viper bring me on his bike tomorrow to get it." I was surprised at the level of thinking my brain was capable of even with the alcohol humming inside of me. 

"Alright, if you're sure."

"Go!" I yelled, and she walked over to the table in a sexy manner and plopped herself down onto his lap. I was slightly disgusted, but dismissed it as jealousy. I marveled over her ability to charm anybody she wanted. 

"That's not your boyfriend, is it?"

"No." I turned around and found a tall guy with long dark hair and big dark eyes. His smile was malicious but he was too sexy to walk away from. I looked him over as he looked me over. 

"Yeah you didn't look the type anyway."

"The type?" I asked slightly paranoid he knew I didn't like boys. Or, I don't think I like boys. 

"To be seen with a bloke like him." It was the first time I had noticed his accent and I grinned. He was a tall, dark, British boy with heavenly features. He smiled at me and my knees felt a bit weak.

"Yeah." I said as I leaned against him. I tried to make it look flirtatious but he was something solid to rest on without walking away and sitting down. His muscles flexed instinctively and I bit my lip. 

"Want to go sit some where?" He asked, either knowing that I was weak, or wanting to get more intimate. I decided I'd take either. He led me to a booth at the restaurant side of the bar. I sat across from him and looked at him with wide eyes. The waitress tended to us, and he ordered us a tray of shots. My stomach felt queasy and I realized how drunk I was. I glanced around searching for Savannah, starting to feel that this might be a bad idea. His knee touched mine under the table and I bit my lip again. He smiled at me with a bit of question in his eyes.