Part 33

Flashback:

~~~ 2021 ~~~

"Gracie Cabello-Jauregui get your little butt back here!" Lauren yelled as she ran through the house after her four year old.

Camila sat on the couch with Toby tucked up to her side as they read together. She couldn't help but laugh at her wife chasing after their four year old daughter. Who was currently running around the house naked and giggling as her mom chased after her to give her a bath.

Grace hid under the kitchen table trying not to giggle too loudly to give her brilliant hiding place away.

Lauren skidded into the kitchen trying to salvage her dignity when she noticed where her little girl was hiding. Lauren smirked and slowly began to wander around the kitchen.

"Hmm...I wonder where my little Gummy bear is? I was sure that she came in here." Lauren mused to herself then smiled when she heard Grace giggle.

"Hmm maybe she's hiding in the cupboard?" Lauren asked.

She went up to the cupboard and opened it then sighed.

"I guess not...maybe she's behind the fridge?"

Grace giggled again when Lauren tried to look behind the fridge.

"Nope...not there."

Lauren quietly walked towards the table then quickly knelt down and came face to face with Gracie's smiling face.

"There she is!" Lauren exclaimed.

"You're silly mommy." Grace giggled.

"And you're running around the house in the nude! Just wait till your 21st birthday. This kind of stuff is gold." Lauren replied.

"I don't wants to have a bath." Grace said with a sad face.

"Why not? You'll be all smelly if you don't. And then you won't be able to get cuddles from me and mama because no one like cuddling someone who is smelly." Lauren replied.

"But I love cuddles." Grace looked horrified.

"Me too! But if you want cuddles you need to have a bath." Lauren reminded her.

"But Rosie says that um that I'll be suckeded down the drain and um then the drain monster will eat me." Grace informed her.

"The drain monster?"

Grace nodded.

"How does Rosie know about the drain monster?"

"Aunty Mani said that you can get sucked down the drain and um and then Aunty Dinah says that there's monsters down the drain." Grace told her.

"Aww Gummy bear there's no drain monsters."

"But-"

"The drain monsters only live in their drains. Not ours so you don't have to worry. Ok?" Lauren assured her.

"Really?"

"Of course! And anyways if there was a drain monster then you've got two brave and strong mommies here to save you." Lauren replied.

Grace smiled brightly and got up and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck for a big hug.

"So you ready for your bath now miss smelly belly?" Lauren asked.

"Yep!" Grace replied with a toothy grin.

~~~ 2023 ~~~

"Mommy how many eggs do we need?" Grace asked as she stood by the fridge in her little apron.