Chapter 27

Oliver raised his hands in surrender when I just stared him down, clearly not amused. "Kidding." He muttered. "Get out." I stated plainly. Oliver gave me a chesire grin, "No can do lady." I gave a harsh glare, "and why not?" He didn't answer my question, just continued grinning like a complete idiot. My face blanked, calmly went to the kitchen, ignoring the confused stare from Oliver and the snorting from grumpy. The object I grabbed felt heavy in my hand as I returned into the living room to see both human and animal eye me with caution. "Eh, what are you going to do with that?" Oliver pointed a finger at the large steel frying pan. I shrugged lazily. "Murder." His eyes went wide at my bluntness. He fidgeted uncomfortably and kept glancing towards the front door. "How about I go buy myself  some food?" I tilted my head at him. "You do that." I never seen someone run so fast in my life. A chuckle left my lips at the sight. Welp, he's gone. Then my gaze turned towards grumpy, who casually moved his gaze between me and the frying pan. "You are sleeping down here tonight." My tone was final. He whined at me but I didn't care. "Night flee bag!" I made my way towards the stairs, throwing a peace sign over my shoulder to the groveling wolf.

~

"Hmm..." I awoke in the middle of the night once again but the cause was being dehydrated. This better not become a habit, I need my sleep. I look at clock. It was three in morning. "Why?" I groaned. Sighing, I climbed out bed, ignoring my cold feet and headed downstairs. My eyes flickered to the living, "fucking seriously? Again!" Grumpy wasn't there. "I'm buying him a damn tracker." With what money genius? I grumbled at my conscious. A muffled sound came from outside in thr backyard. I cautiously peeked through my curtain to see to figures. Is my backyard some freaking meeting place or something? They talked for a two good minutes before the shorter of the two began walkinh away but what happened next shocked me to my core. His body arched at odd angel before getting on all fours. Turning into a outline of a animal. But as I looked closer I noticed it wasn't just any animal, but a wolf. A man turned into a wolf. "He-e..." I stuttered out. My brain pouded against my skull, trying to find a reasonable and logical explanation for how the fuck this was happening. The wolf figure trotted off into the woods, disappearing my sight. My gaze landed on second man. He glanced around before shifing into a wolf form also. The first time was shocking but seocnd time was like a damn slap in the face. "What the hell." I whispered. My eyes bugged out even more when the wolf turned towards me, looking straight into my eyes. I gave out a breathy laugh before my eyes rolled in the back of my head and my legs crumbled beneath me.