CHAPTER FOUR

Trick or Treat, Freak

~

I was never one for dressing up, never liked the idea really. Dustin of course loved Halloween, especially the candy he would receive.

A smile spread across my face as I watched Dustin pose in front of the camera our mom was holding, he was wearing his ghostbusters costume. "Oh I want to see those pearls!" Our mom spoke before Dustin smiled brightly "Yeah!"

Mews meowed from his place on my lap, obviously not liking all the attention being on Dustin. "Who you gonna call?" Our mom spoke before making the ghostbusters tune while laughing.

"Oh, Elizabeth, stand by your brother." She spoke, I groaned and pushed Mews onto the spot next to me, I wasn't wearing anything special, only a single red t-shirt with a denim dungaree dress over the top, of course with some white trainers.

I walked over to Dustin, smiling at the camera while our mom squealed "perfect!"
.
.
.
All the boys were singing the ghostbusters theme tune while I just silently biked next to them, of course they all had to come to school dressed like the ghostbusters gang, a part of me wanted to join in and find a costume, but it was too late.

I pressed on the brakes and placed my bike into the bike rack while the others did the same, I smoothed out my dungaree before Turing to look out for will.

"Who you gonna call?" The three boys sang.

"Ghostbusters!" Will exclaimed as he walked over to us

"Hey, Spengler!" Lucas exclaimed as he hugged Will.

"Woah." My boyfriend suddenly spoke up, looking at the name tag that was placed into Lucas's costume.

"What?" Lucas asked, looking slightly confused.

"Why are you Venkman?" Mike asked.

"Because I'm Venkmen." Lucas spoke in a 'duh' tone.

"No, I'm Venkmen." Mike exclaimed, pointing to himself.

"Ay, I'm Venkmen." I spoke up, already annoyed with Lucas and Mike arguing "Now stop being sissy's and both be Venkmen."

"Yeah." Will agreed "why can't there be two Venkmens?"

"Because there's only one Venkmen I'm real life." Mike explained "We planned this a month ago. I'm Venkmen, Dustin's Stantz, Will's Egon, Elizabeth's Just Elizabeth and you're Winston." He spoke that last part looking at Lucas.