Chapter XIX

I'm mad, no.. I'm absolutely fucking livid.

Who in the right mind treats people like these cunts do. I was currently sitting on the couch in the Lewis siblings' residence, still trying to gather myself of what just had unraveled in the class room. We were getting publicly humiliated and shunned for being gay and the teacher did nothing about it, like literally, she just sat there with a poker face trying to impress Gaga or something. As soon as Allison had jumped on the pricks who had initiated this whole ordeal, Mrs. Snakeshine suddenly sprung to life and sent Ally to the principals office for bad behavior, she didn't even bat a single eyelash at the speech her students were giving.

Obviously, I wasn't going to sit in that evil ridden place and neither was Nathan, that's why we shortly rushed after Allison, who was still raging with fury after everything happened. Get this though! Our mishap filled story does not end there, because Allison got suspended for assault again! Yeah, it may have been established that she attacked two students, but let's not forget that those same students stood before a class of over thirty people and decided to publicly shun and smite homosexual people, in the year twenty seventeen! Before I came to this high school, I decided to rummage through the paperwork posted on their website - they clearly stated homophobia would not be tolerated, but how can you say that when even your staff, who are supposed to be role models for us refrain from enforcing that?

The principal was a royal bitch about it too, she ignored my protests and helpless pleads. She even kicked me out of the office for being 'disrespectful', apparently negotiating a serious topic is disrespectful now, go fucking figure.

I won't be seeing Allison in school for a while since she was suspended for a whole week, next time she gets a strike they threatened her with expulsion, which was ridiculously farfetched when talking in terms of defending someone from verbal abuse. But right now it was just us - a bunch of kids - versus adults, in a never ending game. Even when we tried to rat out Mrs. Snakeshine for not doing anything about their student's behavior, all the principal ever did was scoff and calls us a bunch of liars.

I was ready to break her desk just, but I had to refrain, I didn't want to get fucked over even further did I? I sure got fucked over, because as I mentioned I was kicked out for speaking my mind, terrific..

Suddenly Allison brought me out of my angry daze by clapping her hands together very loudly. "Right, let's not sulk about this whole fiasco. Do you guys want food?" She asked, desperately trying to stop us from breaking the furniture and Batman the dog. Speaking of which, the fierce dog queen himself was in a really prissy mood as he was really keen on destroying the furniture - same Batman, same.