•2•

When Genevieve had heard Eden got the job she rushed over to Eden's tiny apartment to congratulate her.

Genevieve worked in an orchid that frequently delivered flowers to the castle.

"You got the job!" Genevieve squealed giving her sister a hug.

Eden grimaced.

"Edee got the job!"

Harrison also ran towards Eden and embraced her legs.

Eden couldn't help but to grin at her four year old nephew.

She picked the small child up and kissed both his rosy cheeks. Harrison grinned at her.

"I have your uniform here," Genevieve gushed, handing Eden a box.

"It came in the mail a few days ago."

Eden forgotten she had put down her old address, Genevieve's home, down on her job application.

Eden grimaced and cautiously opened the box, expecting some kind of fetishized tiny black ruffled dress with garters and thigh high socks.

A plain, fit and flair black dress looked back at her.

It was accompanied by white tights and flats.

Eden nodded in approval. It had been hell trying to get a job, no one wanted to hire a human these days when the world was swarming with a stronger and "more intelligent" race that called themselves werewolves.

Eden thought of them more as savages.

"What was it like meeting the alpha of Wales?" Genevieve proded.

Genevieve had been working for Alpha Malcolm for two years, yet she had never seen him, many of the deliveries Genevieve made were extremely brief. Genevieve was lucky if she got to even go inside the castle.

"A bit unsettling."

Genevieve smirked.

"So you're attracted to him?"

Eden flashed a murderous glare at her sister.

"I would never be attracted to someone of that species."

Genevieve looked solemnly at the ground.

"Did you have to bring that up now?"

"They're monsters, Gen."

Harrison had began fussing, he pulled at his mothers skirt, wanting to go home. Eden didn't blame him. Her apartment barley had room for standing.

"They think humans are inferior to them, we're practically slaves," Eden reminded.

"Just because Harrison's father is a werewolf-"

"He left you. Genevieve. Colton left you alone with a child to raise."