Like Someone

"Can I ask what is your dream about?" Jung acted sleeping. He heard Taehyung chuckled, and put him in the bed.

He is afraid that when he answered what happens to him Taehyung might be disgusted with him. He was afraid that Taehyung might leave him.

He felt a warm towel was patting his sweated cheeks. He just let it, and continued acting.

He felt some warm hands starting unbuttoning his school uniform he can't react since he was acting. He can feel that Taehyung was staring his body.

He felt some warm arms spooning him. "I will protect you baby." Taehyung whispered to his ears.

Since he was acting, he decided to change his side and now he is facing Taehyung's chest and he snuggled more. This is the first time he felt so safe.

The next morning.

Jungkook woke up and sat on his bed, Taehyung did the same thing. He looked at Jungkook...

"Are you feeling okay now?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook blinked his eyes.

"I guess you are. Come I will cook some breakfast for you, you'll be late at school." Taehyung said, and walk out first in the room.

Jungkook immediately search for his phone, he locked the door and texted his mom so Taehyung would not hear them.

To: Mom

Mom?

Mom I need to asl something.

*Ask

How you will know you like someone?

Hey son.

And who is the lucky guy?

*I mean girl.

You're right from the first one mom.

WHAT?! I'M RYT?! OH MY SHIT! MY SON IS GROWING UP NOW! Asfgdkldl!

Mom stob it.

HAHAHHA I CAN'T HELP IT, I KNOW THAT YOU WERE NOT STRAIGHT BUT YOU WERE KEEP ON TELLING ME THAT YOU'RE STRAIGHT AND YOU LIKE LEE JIEUN.

Okay mom, stop teasing me now.

Answer my question.

How you will know when you like someone?

Hm... I guess it is when you were asking this question. You actually starting to like someone.

Heol!

I'm afraid mom.

You don't have to... If he likes you then you don't have to be afraid.

But you know my past...

If he loves you and likes you he will love and accept everything about you. Stop overthinking go and get your man.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you okay? Why did you lock the door?"

"I'm changing my clothes hyung!" He said as an alibi.

"Oh really? I saw everything last night baby." Taehyung teased outside.

"The breakfast is ready." Taehyung said, and he heard some footsteps away from his room. He changed his clothes to make his alibi real. Then he followed Taehyung in the kitchen.