Is it stupid?

Is it stupid of me? Is it stupid to want the grand dreams of epic proportions? Is it stupid to want that one person who holds you throughout the thunderstorm and talks about your favorite books to distract you from the ravaging storm outside? Is it stupid to dream of the man who celebrates your accomplishments as if he was gifted them? Is it stupid to get lost in those eyes? The eyes that haunt me when i'm lonely because they hold a promise so deep that neither of us can fully comprehend the repercussions. Is it stupid to want to be loved and cherished as if i'm the only person that can create those euphoric feelings?

Is it stupid of me? Is it stupid that I want to be the reason you smile when you get a hint of lavender and vanilla because its the body wash I use? Is it stupid I secretly hope on the nights your laying awake in bed, your thoughts drift to me?

Is it stupid of me? Is it stupid that I wish upon a million stars waiting for you? Is it stupid I let my life pass me by because I was too caught up in some grand dream of epic proportions? Is it stupid that while I was wishing on the shooting star that you would cherish and love me, someone was thinking the same about me? Is it stupid I let myself get lost in the sweet words of my slumber when I could have been eating those chocolates that they made me? Is it stupid I let the one person I Love slip away because I had my head lost in the clouds. Is it stupid I guarded my heart as if a wall of death was marching around so that no one would enter?

Yes, It was stupid. So stupidly stupid. The dreaming, wishing, hoping for prince charming. Although, the part that makes it stupid of all, I don't regret any of it.