29

"Well what the hell was that?" Rhodey asked, very confused.

Scott walked over to Steve and I, "I believe this is yours Captain America," he told him as he handed Steve the shield.

"Aw great, there's two on the parking deck, one of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab-" Steve hit Rhodey with his shield. "Hey Mr. Stark, what should I do," underoos asked. "What we discussed, keep your distance and web 'em up." Tony sounded so done with his life.

"Okay, copy that," was all underoos said as he launched himself in the air.

Scott made the mistake of walking over to Natasha, "Look, I really don't want to hurt you," he started.

She only smirked, "I wouldn't stress about it," she told him before kneeing him in the crotch.

Mistake made, lesson hopefully learned.

She twisted him around and he shrank, throwing her onto the ground. Lesson learned, I decided.

Tony was after Clint and Wanda though, I had no hopes of helping there.

I heard crashing in the distance as he was promptly crushed by cars.

Steve went after cat man though, maybe I could help there. Catman had went directly where Sam and Bucky, I learned his name was.

Steve grabbed him and threw him back, standing inbetween him and the doors.

I ran inside to find Bucky and Sam, might as well try to give them a heads up.
.
.
.
It took a bit, but I found them.

"What the hell is that?" I heard Bucky say distantly.

I ran towards the sound of he and Sam running. "Everyone's got a gimmick now," Sam grouched.

I heard glass breaking as I rounded a corner, it was underoos.

Sam was on the ground and Bucky tried to punch him.

Underoos caught it, "You have a metal arm? Dude that is awesome!" underoos told him.

Bucky looked so confused/concerned at the same time.

I yowled loudly, and ran over to Bucky as Sam grabbed underoos and flew off. "You have the right to remain silent!" I heard distantly.

"Hey buddy! I think you lost this!" underoos yelled as he threw something at Bucky and I.

I yowled again, I was so going to shred this kid later, I thought as it almost hit me.

Bucky picked me up, "Why did Steve insist?" he muttered to himself.

Sam crashed a few moments later, a web getting stuck in his wingpack.

Bucky sighed heavily and ran to go help Sam, still carrying me.

Underoos pushed Sam, Bucky and I through a glass railing.

I screeched loudly, but landed on my feet. Bucky's metal arm was soon webbed to the ground.

"Guys look, I'd love to keep this up, but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark," the kid went on, like it was no big deal.

I yowled at the kid, standing on Bucky's legs.

He seemed taken aback by me, "Criminal cats?" he asked himself quietly before saying, "So I'm really sorry-" he was cut off by Sam's robot throwing the kid out the window.

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asked.

Sam's only response was, "I hate you,".