I'll Never Leave You

request from @kristinlvb!

*WARNING*
this may be very triggering to someone who has experienced panic attacks. read at your own discretion. please do not read on if you think this may trigger you.

~ ~ ~

(Y/N)'s POV

(C/N) knows almost everything about me. I've told him about my personal issues, and helps me through everything. He's been my crush for a while, and my friend forever. I love hanging out with him. He makes me feel safe. 

But for some reason... I don't feel safe. I know I am, I'm with (C/N)! He always keeps me safe. Yet, I still feel unsafe. I know exactly what's happening. This can't happen right now, not when (C/N) is here. I can hear my heartbeat. It's beating out of my chest. I can't hear anything else. 

(C/N)'s POV

(Y/N) is so beautiful. I wish she was mine, though. I've liked her forever.

I suddenly heard heavy, short breaths from her. What is she doing?

I glanced over at her, and at the moment I did, I knew something was seriously wrong.

She was shaking, trembling. She was hugging herself tightly, her knees to her chest.

"(Y/N)" I said, putting my hand on her shoulder.

She turned her head at me, her terrified eyes looking into my own.

"Holy shit, (Y/N), what's wrong?" I asked.

"I-" she cut off.

"You what?!"

Tears streamed down her face. She looked scared, but why?

There was nothing more I wanted to do in that moment than to hold her tightly and never let go. I wanted to tell her that it was going to be okay, just please stay with me.

So that's just what I did.

I took her small trembling figure into my lap, stroking her hair. I whispered into her ear that everything was going to be okay, asking her to stay with me.

I could tell that she was unattached to reality.

She sobbed and sobbed into my shoulder. I rubbed her back, holding her tightly.

She lifted her head and I looked into her beautiful tear-filled eyes. I stroked her cheek.

"(C-C/N)?" she stuttered.

"Yeah, princess?" I said softly, as if I was talking to a child.

"P-please d-don't leave me-e," she choked out, sobbing uncontrollably.

"(Y/N), I promise you, I will never, ever leave you."

Seeing her in this state was heartbreaking. She was so fragile, so frightened.

"I-I need you," she said, holding on to me for dear life.

"I'm never going to leave you," I repeated.

I pressed a kiss to her head and held her tightly.

"(C-C/N)" she said, her voice cracking.

"Shh, it's okay baby. It's okay. I'm right here. I'm not leaving you," I said softly.

I continued to stroke her back until she calmed down. Within a few minutes, it was over. 

I'm not sure what this came from, but I know for sure that I want to help her. From now on, I'm going to make it my mission to fix her.