Chapter 1

When we had arrived home, Jeremy told me Elena was not here and took me to his bedroom. The minute I laid down I fell asleep. I would've gone to mine, but his was right up the stairs.

Right now I was awake, and it was...oh, 7 in the morning. I guess I really did get used to those early wake ups at Camp Poopy Pants.

You know what I do when I wake up, the very first thing? Well, I go wee wee. So with that done I now have got a stomach to fill.

I made my way down the stairs quietly and smiled when I was down. When I walked into the kitchen I smiled as I remembered when Aunt Jenna would smile at me and throw me a soda can to catch. My parents never allowed us to drink soda in the mornings, but with Aunt Jenna we were like free buggers.

"What to do, what to do," I told myself scavenging the refrigerator with my head sticking in it.

"You know, I wouldn't leave my door unlocked." I raised my head up at the voice, and regretted it instantly as my head came in contact with the refrigerator top.

I rubbed at my head as I took my head out carefully an glared at Damon. "What the hell!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Sorry, I was just letting you know your front door was open," he replied opening the drawer up top right of the fridge and taking out a bottle of obvious liquor.

"Do you ever stop drinking?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"No." Simple answer for an idiot like him.

"Well as much as I'd like to see you die from severe alcohol poisoning," I said snatching the bottle away from him, "my sister seems to care for you."

"She slept at my house, not even sure if she remembered you Pony Girl."

"What, you're sleeping with your brothers girlfriend?" I placed the bottle back, and turned to face him.

"No, that's only on the weekends. Remember, they're not going out." I rolled my eyes at his answer and served myself some tap water.

No harm done, waters water.

"Want some?" I offered Damon.

His eyes widened a little, and he shook his head saying, "no, wouldn't want to intrude on whatever you're doing."

"I'm drinking tap water. By all means, intrude, sir," I replied cockily.

I was having too much fun, but stopped when I saw Jer enter the kitchen.

"Dude, you're so loud," he said rubbing at his temples. He looked up and I noticed his eyes went straight to meet Damon's. "Get away from her." I was surprised at the tone he used and watched Damon for any response.

"It's not like I bite," he responded stepping away from me.

Jer scoffed and I puckered my lips trying not to laugh at the scene in front of me.

"Hey, yeah, as long as I'm here I might as well ask when Elena will be home?" I asked drinking more water.

"It's summer Gem, what do teenagers do in the summer?" I stared blankly at Jer, and he shook his head sighing. "Never mind, we all know that watching tv and eating is your summer hobby. She's with Stefan, and you probably don't know who Stefan is. He's Elena's boyfriend."

"Oh, Damon's hot brother? How old is he by the way?" I asked looking straight at Damon.

Damon thought about it before responding, "he's old enough." He seemed to be in thought for a bit. "And they're not dating."

"Wow, thanks for being so descriptive," I mumbled, "idiot."

"Again, I heard that," he said.

"And again, I was intending for you to."