Against All Odds

The guardian and the demon looked at each other intensely as they get ready to fight.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I look at the demon in front of me I get into my fighting stance readying at any moment for him to strike. "Make it worth my while guardian!" he said as he smirked making his blades float in his hands. "Likewise." I said as I readied my dagger.

We stare for a good seconds and just like lightning we charged at each other and clashed our blades, we swing our weapons hitting at each other. "You can still keep up after what I did." he said and I smirked. "Yes I do, after all, I'm capable of keeping up when I'm tired." I said as he smirked and I fell down in front noticing that a clone hit me from the back and swings its blade down but dodges it completely.

I got up and strikes the clone with my dagger and it vanishes away. "I see, you use mirror images to gain advantage." I said as he chuckles a little bit. "Very observant of you, also I can turn yourself against you." he said as his hands started to glow a lightblue. "Shatter the reality and fight for your master!" he said as an image started to form and turns out to be me.

He looks just like me but with black eye color. "Destroy him!" he said as  dagger appeared in this air, holding the copy tight. "As you wish." he said as he charged at me having no choice but to fight back. He swings his dagger at me but blocked it as we traded blows getting a little tired as well.

"That's it, fight, fight like its your last!" the demon said as he charges at me and swings his blade towards me, having two opponents at the same time can tire a guy out. I block everything they throw at me and my clone vanishes once I stabbed him from his head.

After another clash we broke away, panting a little bit as I look at him. "Glad that your exceeded my expectations guardian." he said as I look at him. "I wish I could say the same to you." I said as I dropped my weapon and it suddenly vanished. He smirked as his body vanishes in thin air. "What the?" I said as I felt a sharp pain on my backside.

"Do you think I'm that dumb to fight you? I took my time to regenerate my energy just see you die in my hands." he said as I turn around to see the demon pointing his blade in front of me. "Any last words?" he said as I look at him dead straight in the eyes.

As the demon swings down his blade, I saw a scarf restrict him from moving. "What is this?" he said as I look at it and see Aizawa on the other end. "(Y/N) back up and heal up, I can handle this." he said as I stood up and nodded, knowing that he has a plan of some sorts. "Right then, lets get this over with." Aizawa said as the demon broke free. "Puny human, nothing can restrain me!" the demon said as the two of them fight.

I got away from the fight and sat down to heal my wounds. "At this rate it won't be enough to help Aizawa." I said as I look at my body and I felt someone touched my back. "Maybe I could help." the voice said as I look around and saw Recovery Girl and Midoriya.

Midoriya's POV:

I followed Recovery Girl to (Y/N) after she patched me up and heal my arm which is still swollen after I used my quirk. I looked at the fight that Aizawa-sensei and the demon, seeing the demon gain the upper hand against Aizawa-sensei.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I look at him and noticed his body full of bruises and wounds from earlier because of the fight between me and Todoroki and him. "Yeah, just peachy Midoriya." he said as he flashed a small smile.

I was relieved at what he said, the same old (Y/N) is back I knew it. "All done." Recovery Girl said as (Y/N) stood up and looked at her. "Thank you very much. Now, lets finish this." he said as his costume turned into a black armor and a scythe appeared on his right hand.

(See pic above for this one)

I looked at him in awe and he looked at me as well nodding him as he rushes to Aizawa-sensei's aid. "He is such a reckless boy." Recovery girl said as I nodded, agreeing to her.

I looked at my hand and quickly followed him to help him up, I then saw Todoroki rushed to the battle to help him up like I want to as well.

(Y/N)'s POV:

After I got patched up with the help of Recovery Girl, I quickly rushed to Aizawa to help him up. Luckily he wasn't hurt that bad as he restrains the demon. "Let go of me!" he yelled as I slash his back letting out a deafening screech.

"How dare you!" the demon yelled as he got out of the restraints and attacks me, until an ice pillar appeared and blocked his attack, I look at to my right to see Todoroki shooting some icicle out of his hands.

The demon got hit and find his way to Todoroki and tries to slice him down, but it didn't happened, I was shocked to see that Midoriya punched the demon square on the face. I was surprised that they would lay their life on the line just to save everyone.

The demon was knocked down as Aizawa restrained him again. "Now! Finish it!" he yelled as we nodded. My wings sprouted behind me and flew up while Midoriya went to the side and Todoroki on the other.

"Fools! You think you can defeat me!" the demon said as I glare at him. "Its over!" the three of us said as the figure of the grim reaper appeared behind me and I started to dive towards the demon, Midoriya charged at him while Todoroki does the same engulfing his hand on ice.

"Worst mistake!" he said as he touched the scarf of Aizawa. "Your life for mine!" he said as he exchanges his injured body to Aizawa, making him fall down and lose the restraints. "Not on my watch!" I yelled as chains started to wrap around him tightening its grip.

"SMASH!" Midoriya and Todoroki said as the punch landed as I swing my scythe down hitting him on his body as the grim reaper copied my moves. "The judgement has been passed, I sentenced you, dead." I said as I land behind him and the chains were gone making him scream.

Suddenly out of nowhere a smoke started to fill the area. "What is this?" Todoroki said as a familiar voice was heard. "Thank you for making this work easy for us (Y/N)." the voice said as the smoke was gone and so does the voice.

The area was pretty torn apart due to the fight that held on, the others were alright as well as All Might. Todoroki and Midoriya fall down on their backs  as fatigue started to take over them, I reverted back to my original clothes and sat down on the ground.

"That was crazy right?" Midoriya said as Todoroki nodded, while I thought about the demon and the voice which help it escape. "You alright?" Todoroki asked as they look at me which I smile and suddenly passes out.

"How should I tell them?"