Chapter 20

~♡~

|"We fall in love with the person we can not have

|"We fall in love with the person we can not have." |

~♡~

Two months have passed and you were having the time of your life. Everything went well, even Hyora herself stopped frowning and was back to being herself.

However, Jimin and you didn't start working on getting Hyora and Jungkook back together. But today, you promised yourself to start the plan Jimin came up with.

It was simple.

It was a plan any other would do.

On this day, all of the students were gathered in a place. Loud chatters could be heard everywhere, but it quieted down when our professors hushed all of them.

"Greetings dear royals!" One of the professors started to speak, "Today we will be exploring the island at our free will."

Everyone cheered.

"But, you will be teamed up in a group. The lists are here, please come and find your teammates."

Team 8

Princess Kung Y/N
Prince Jeon Jungkook
Lord Park Jimin
Princess Kim Hyora
Lord Min Yoongi

You went to find your teammates, only to see them waiting for you by the lake. They smiled at you, except for Jungkook, who was staring at the sky, his back facing you.

"Jungkook? You said you know this place the most, so lead us." Yoongi spoke up, patting the younger one's shoulder.

"Okay, follow me." He said and walked first, leading the rest to who knows where.

You hugged your coat, letting our shivering breaths. The snow was starting to melt. The thing was, it gets colder than snow falls when the snow melts. The part you hated about winter.

You were walking next go Jimin, who was in a deep coversation with Yoongi. Hyora on the other hand, was next to Jungkook, trying to talk to him. The stubborn prince ignored her, causing her heart to break again.

Upon the forest you all entered lied trees of yesteryear. The seasons have been harsh, stripping away the bark and outer layers, yet rendering them all the more beautiful. They have the appearance of driftwood, twisting in patterns that remind you of seaside waves; even the colour of the moss is kelp-like. Thin layers of white lay on them, melting slowly.

You could hear the fain bird-song, which calmed your mind. Spring was near, and you were excited. It was the only season you called as your favourite.